You are not logged in.

Monday, November 16th 2020, 5:17am

Returning After 2 Years, Questions About Changes

Hello, I've decided to return to Allods to check it out again after leaving roughly 2 years ago. I was originally on Smuggler's Paradise but seeing as many people here say it's dead, I was going to continue with my original character I had on the F2P server.

But there's now 4 characters on the F2P server. Was there a server merge at any point? I know there was the Equilibrium server back then, but one of the characters is definitely the one I was playing on the P2P server.

Also, is there a list of these kind of changes anywhere?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Monday, November 16th 2020, 9:50pm

Tuesday, November 17th 2020, 4:35pm

Now seems to be a good time to come back. I recently made a return can be a little discouraging seeing how far ahead a group of players may be but it isn't too bad.

The game actually seems it pretty good shape to me!

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 9:27am

One more question:

I'm trying to decide which character to continue on with.

One character has Greatness and reincarnations unlocked, but basically nothing else.

The other character has all of the things provided by the Follower's Box and Chest of the explorer and an Omniscient Core Morpher, but does not have Greatness nor Reincarnations unlocked. This character does have an Aoidos Spark.

Both characters are of a class I don't care for.

Has there been any changes to the process of unlocking Reincarnations? I feel like the character with the Core Morpher would be better simply due to that item but I don't really know.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 3:59pm

Core moprhers are nothing special anymore.

If you don't want to spend anymore, then you'll have to spend time to gain your setbacks back, like greatness and reincarnations.
If you want to save time, then you'll have to spend to get your setbacks back - core morphers/ and w/e else.

Either way, it's a give and take.