You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 2:29pm

"The New Dawn": the opening of a new server is coming!

Friends!

On Friday, December 25th, the server «The New Dawn» will open its doors for all interested! For now we want to remind you all about the key specialties of this realm, and also share with you additional details!

In this thread you can discuss and ask questions.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 3:15pm

NikolaGW

Beginner

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 3:46pm

Wednesday, December 23rd 2020, 4:51pm

NikolaGW

Beginner

Thank you Drakdish, great work.

Friday, December 25th 2020, 2:31pm

Is the server already online? I've been waiting in queue for an hour and still nothing.

Friday, January 15th 2021, 10:39pm

Hi dear moderators, I am basically only trying to reach Drakdish but he hasn't gotten back to me since 28th December, been waiting half a month now for a simple reply. Other mods don't know either so I run out of ideas rather than post it here;
When will we streamers get the pin codes for our viewers?Got them the 13th January on my other account, that I don't really use for this forum ;x But I got them! Will giveaway the pins on my next stream.
We were supposed to get them in the 1st week, we're now starting week 4.
We're not getting any feedback or communication with the so called "watching closely" allods team on how it's going.
Meanwhile the server died and only one faction continues just like it was on Equilibrium, what is your response to this?

So far seems very lackluster of the management to release a fresh start server, and... that's it. really that's all I can say, that was all you guys did. ;(
Didn't organise any events from the moderator team, nothing ingame except competition races Who 1st in what, the best in this, best in that. :evil:
Where's the fun... ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Jan 15th 2021, 11:06pm)

Wednesday, January 20th 2021, 6:14pm

RU region already got an update on the Streamers Marathon

Hi moderators.
The russian freshstart servers started at the same time ours did, 25th December. But RU already got news about how the streamers marathon works.
Any news for us coming? I see nothing updated on our news channels.
Thanks in advance!

Source here

Rate this thread