You are not logged in.

Monday, December 28th 2020, 9:47am

Just Subscribed Not Sure I made the right decision

Did I made the right decision by subscribing? Or did I just wasted money? ;(

Monday, December 28th 2020, 2:34pm

Panda

Beginner

I guess that kind of depends on you. If you're new to p2p, you should know the population is VERY low. That being said, I was recently informed that league side has some players still whereas empire is completely dead.

In my opinion, pay to play is the only way to experience Allods, though it has always been an uphill battle trying to find a steady group of people to play with on both sides at the same time.

TL;DR Play league and you might enjoy yourself, play empire (like I was up until recently) and be alone.

Monday, December 28th 2020, 3:07pm

honest opinion from a veteran: you wasted your money on a dead server. better buy a lootpet on free server and play there, you can farm everything over time anyway
also dont play on the "new" server because it will likely be dead aswell within little time and get merged to the normal one (as the last "new" server)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 31st 2020, 7:29pm)

Wednesday, December 30th 2020, 10:05am

Thursday, December 31st 2020, 1:48pm

Just to be sure the imp side is really dead huh wanted to play as imp this time :(

Wednesday, January 6th 2021, 3:54am

Hello on empire side there is a new guild created by Mapple called Tang , we are already almost 10 players in that guild created just hours ago , PM me if you are on empire side (Vindictus) or (Mapple) have a nice game ;)

Wednesday, February 10th 2021, 6:53am

hey yall im a new player. I really liked the way this game seemed, i tried the free server but the pay 2 win, cash shop and systems inplace to make you spend money were so horrible i ran away, it was one of the worst ive seen... then i discovered the paid server, its cheap enough so i just gave it a shot, happy to see we can just play the game and earn things and be rewarded for our dedication!

Anyways, any other noobs out there? My in game name is Heels, im a priest looking to heal you and yours! Lets adventure together, learn the game! I enjoy long walks through each map as i quest, lets join in our digital hands and level up and enjoy this world!

Wednesday, February 10th 2021, 6:27pm

Hello on empire side there is a new guild created by Mapple called Tang , we are already almost 10 players in that guild created just hours ago , PM me if you are on empire side (Vindictus) or (Mapple) have a nice game

Wednesday, February 10th 2021, 6:28pm

hey yall im a new player. I really liked the way this game seemed, i tried the free server but the pay 2 win, cash shop and systems inplace to make you spend money were so horrible i ran away, it was one of the worst ive seen... then i discovered the paid server, its cheap enough so i just gave it a shot, happy to see we can just play the game and earn things and be rewarded for our dedication!

Anyways, any other noobs out there? My in game name is Heels, im a priest looking to heal you and yours! Lets adventure together, learn the game! I enjoy long walks through each map as i quest, lets join in our digital hands and level up and enjoy this world!

Welcome dude! Added you ^^ :thumbsup:

Wednesday, February 10th 2021, 10:15pm

Hi. I'm planning to give Allods Online my first try. I will most probably start this game in p2p server with a group of people. We don't care that it's empty. We will play for ourselves.

Saturday, February 13th 2021, 12:59am

Hi. I'm planning to give Allods Online my first try. I will most probably start this game in p2p server with a group of people. We don't care that it's empty. We will play for ourselves.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2021, 1:32pm

Welcome to Smugglers Paradise, have fun.
Lets make p2p great again!

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 11:26pm

I just thought of this game and got excited it was still around

Rate this thread