You are not logged in.

New Frontier His Vocation

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 7th 2021, 7:27pm

His Vocation

Any tips on how to get through His Vocation quest in Sogot. I cannot keep Skulnar alive or seem to pull agro off him before he dies. I'd skip it but once you're at this point you can't leave or do anything else in the game until you complete it even if you drop the quest.

Friday, January 8th 2021, 10:25am

Aionwen

Professional

Jes, this Quest is a little pain in the trousers... but try bloodtrial as meleesupportwarden...

For first group i select an enemy, mostly the middle one and use the pull and cc skill and airattack, easy.

For second group i do the same but i fly in long range before skulnar so i can await the mobs with stun.

Pulling aggro with damageskills seems a bit random, but imho it helps to use the stuns either the chainpull or the pushback.

third group and fourth group have devided groups.
at third i am a bit in front of skulnar to use the pushback for the destroyers and then the chainskill for the demonhound and then shoot the hound with singletargetskill.

just keep distance to skulnar at evry moment so the aoe of the destroyers wont accidently hit him

at fourth group i use the chainskill for the two mobs left and go behind the one at right to push im down the rock. then i use airattack on the two and let the single one shoot at skulnar untill the two are down and stuns are out of cd.

gl
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Rate this thread