You are not logged in.

Monday, January 18th 2021, 2:13pm

Clean thougts clean hands

Hi
I keep failing the quest "Clean thoughts, clean hands!
Does anyone know if there´s a bug or if how to do it?

Please help /Lisa

Monday, January 18th 2021, 10:47pm

protection quests

Update 11.0 broke many of the protection quests. Mobs that appear around your protection target would instantly aggro on your NPC and kill them in one shot. Clean hands was one of these quests. One of the patches improved this somewhat by giving some NPCs a bit more health, but Velerad is still a problem. The only way I was able to get through this one was with a character that could spam an AOE attack. Usually this caused the mobs to target me instead of the NPC. If you are playing a class that can't do that, I'm not sure what you can do.

Tuesday, January 19th 2021, 9:13am

Aionwen

Professional

Hello Lisa, welcome to p2wserver

unfortunately no player remembers Quests by Name, so again for you all out there searching for Questhelp: it is kinda mandatory to tell what map/region your quest is and what you have to do with which Questitem/objekt, any NPC involved and where he is will help too... yes we could search allods database, but you might get faster results giving this infos...

i squiped most of umoira with last three incas so dont know how hard this quest is but maybe you have to get maxlvl first to oneshot the mobs, most npcs i had to cover last time reg hp instantly by leaving battle.

did you complete now? i have no clou too, if you lack aoe, there is alchi too with aoe...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, January 19th 2021, 11:44am

Hi
Thx for your reply!

The quest is in Umoir, Guardian Ring!
I am lvl 70 with gear lvl 110 an the quest should be easy, but still I fail!

My char i an Demonologist!

Regards /LIsa

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 9:21am

I did find this.
I recall doing this not too long ago on New Dawn, so I assume you fail due to the red rings destroying him? I recall it well!
I advise you sicne you're 70, to get people to give/sell you Al Rihat gear. Once you have that, you'll oneshot the offensive monsters and be able to protect him.
I was streaming at the time and I believe this timestamped stream is what you struggle on?

If any more problems arise, glad to hear from you! :thumbsup:

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 11:32pm

in the stream we can clearly see the name of the quest, nice intel there

i remember this quest, i had problems with it aswell on the last char i leveled and did it multiple times
thats one of the quests which became troublesome because of rework of hp / attack mechanics :(

if you are powerful enough you might kill all enemies fast enough so they cant kill the NPC

Rate this thread