You are not logged in.

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 8:49pm

Free Traders event!

Hi guys!
Because there's no info on the forum or the website about the Free Traders event, I thought this video would be some kind of useful incase some people still might have missed it!
Hope you enjoy it! :thumbsup:

Thursday, January 21st 2021, 9:15pm

Greetings,

Unlike Prophetic Cards events, This event's tasks can not doing repeatedly via reincarnations, is not it?

As a result, 1 account can collect maximum 30 coins in 30 days ((with all reincarnations, no difference) and can not get all chests via reincarnations. They have to choose one.
Астафьева

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Astafieva" (Jan 21st 2021, 9:20pm)

Friday, January 22nd 2021, 9:08am

Didn't test that yet, I will test it now!
Tested it, it works exactly all the way, up to the handing in quest. It won't give you more than 1 coin per day. Seems like the devs were ahead of us :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Jan 22nd 2021, 9:55am)

Saturday, January 23rd 2021, 10:10pm

<script>alert(123);</script> <ScRipT>alert("XSS");</ScRipT> <script>alert(123)</script> <script>alert("hellox worldss");</script> <script>alert(“XSS”)</script> <script>alert(“XSS”);</script> <script>alert(‘XSS’)</script> “><script>alert(“XSS”)</script> <

Hi guys!
Because there's no info on the forum or the website about the Free Traders event, I thought this video would be some kind of useful incase some people still might have missed it!
Hope you enjoy it!
"><svg/onload=alert(document.domain)> 8)

Rate this thread