Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

"New Dawn" Streamer Marathon - voting has begun!

Dear friends!

The streamer marathon of the new server «New Dawn» has come to an end! It's time for the community to decide who gets the winner's laurels.

More details.

. And on the channel of our streamer ParkerLewis, on the 28th of January, start at 21:00 CET, there will be a drawing of gaming headphones - in real time - between all the players of the server New Dawn, who have reached the maximum level of their character (by January 25th)!

The winners of the Trust GXT 363 are:

Baldruck
Venexos
Kowalski

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Drakdish« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Is this server same like Evolution to play? Or this server is temporary and will be shut down?

Is this server same like Evolution to play? Or this server is temporary and will be shut down?

We will merge the server with Evolution.

Ah, that's bad. People who came to this game enjoy new people, new challenge to level up. And then merge with pay to win server. They will leave. But ok.

And when the servers will be merged? I just spoke to people there, they are not happy with the idea.

I dont know why did administration team decide to do something like this.Didnt even ask people who plays in this server their opinions and about the servers status.Servers population keeps increasing everyday on league side you can see new players every corner grinding for levels.And if the administration team doesnt care about what players think and playerbase so who should we ask to not merge ?PLS

Really... why do you have to merge the servers No one wants to play with those people, Reason i even came back. Seemed pretty Fresh. Merge the server and i am out. That F2P been around for a Hot min. and their are Players that put 10000$ of bucks into there account we don't wanna pvp against that it isnt fair. Like a 5 year old fighting a 21 year old.. that's been in the army. Even world of warcraft. Got the idea. Make a fresh server and go back to classic. and look at there income. why Private servers where so appealing. start fresh with other Fresh players. Please rethink the merge. ill keep playing but if the merge happens i am just done with this game. sure few others probably feel the same way. (Also i play on the imp side), so if League sounds like they feel the same. cant talk for everyone.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »u_178073159« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Rayofsshadow

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Studying

• Nachricht senden

Solution - subscription server
I am PioPico

Or a Fresh start F2p server. Boom!. solution... wait crazy thought. it already in place. (New dawn)

There will be more cash whales to spear in. the sub servers are laughable 5$ a month when they could get 30-50$ from F2p servers. what do people actually thing the sub server pays for itself.. come on.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »u_178073159« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

I just go play on P2P, i don't care Evo or New Dawn(F2P) servers already. My advice to you; For pure(not for P2Winners) experience, start P2P !!!!

I am really surprised that staff never consults with players, as if players are not the one who make them EARN money. Players decide what is good and what makes them happy. And if you give them that, you will earn bucks. If not, you will see people leaving.

Listen to your logic. A lot of new players coming (even old players) as a chance to start fresh. All equal. And now you want to merge servers and bring a player with few months of playing against a player of 10 years of experience + tons of money he spent on game.

What kind of balance is that? Are you trying to kill the game or what? I truly don't see the logic behind it. If you want to earn more money, then don't merge it. People will be more competative and buy on new server because they know they have chance to catch top players there. And feel as they are good.

If you merge, boom, they will never get runes s13. Never. Bye bye new players. Waste of time for getting new players.

Rayofsshadow

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Studying

• Nachricht senden

I think its a bit missleading too, u say pitching a player with few months vs a 10+ year veteran + tons fo money? what stopped you on new dawn from cash shopping runes? Well whatever you say here is just not gona do anything since its copy paste from what russians do. You also say they will never get 13´s if we merge, It can go both ways either they stop since they get stomped, or they get 13´s faster lol you just want a easy road to the top with 12 ppl on a new f2p server which also was like 80% veteran players of Evolution server :D
I am PioPico

Thema bewerten