You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 18th 2021, 6:59pm

new smuggler here

Here is how and why I became subscriber and why I start my character on p2p instead of f2p, which seems rather weird huh?

It's a long arse video and I don't usually do those but I feel like this had to be made so that you get the perspective of a player looking for new mmo.

https://youtu.be/21QofjPMGOY

Friday, February 19th 2021, 2:52pm

I liked your video haha and after like 7 days on the p2p server i'm still not bored nor hit any sort of wall like i did on f2p. The bag is indeed a bit too small for now but i sell crap often. There aren't many people sadly and i can see how that can become a problem when you want to do harder stuff. People loving their mega popular& high population games will not like it here and that is disheartening because it's a vicious circle. I'm used to play low pop games and quest alone, read text etc so it's not a problem for me but i would love to see SOME people around when i quest haha. Even if only for the journey it's definitely worth it to spend 5 euro/dollars on it based on the amount of content/story it has.

All in all...i swear this game needs more advertising, especially the p2p server as it has zero. Even when you make a new character you are not asked where you want to go..they throw you in the new f2p mess. Those same videos and guys you mentioned made me try the game and don't regret it one bit. . i'm not sure what the marketing team from the company is doing these days but i guess they're living the life lmao. Never saw a single advertisement for the game in YEARS.

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 1:14am

Subbed as well!
Mind you the posts you reviewed from the p2p differences was from 2015, lots has changed since then :D

Saturday, February 20th 2021, 4:01pm

Thanks for positive feedback...

so far I'm enjoying the game, really! I played on f2p long ago and it's good to be back after long looong break so I don't even remember the f2p stuff anymore.

Just wanna play non pay to win game with NORMAL price!

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 10:51pm

Mcfirense

Professional

Good luck on SMuggler hope you'll enjoy.

Feel free to pm me discord if you need something

Wednesday, February 24th 2021, 9:58am

Good luck on SMuggler hope you'll enjoy.

Feel free to pm me discord if you need something
thanks! ;) enjoying the game so far

Rate this thread