You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 11:01am

Hidden Allods Online Content Creator

This guy is little to unkown to the Allods Community, but this guy is what you'd call a gamechanger!
Check out Sarnaut Explorer to join his adventure on the p2p Smuggler's Paradise.
An honest kind of soul guy streaming the game without asking for donations for some facecam and just streams the game like a streamer does - Mad respect!
I defo subbed to him, watching finally some allods content when I'm on the bus or bored at work.
Thought I'd share it here incase others feel the same :love:

keep it up, Sarnaut Explorer!

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 8:47pm

he is the reason I payed attention to p2p server and your channel is the reason why I decided to join.

He gave me reasons, you gave me hope.

Both of you deserve mad respect from community.

Sunday, February 21st 2021, 11:07pm

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 10:56am

Are you still playing My Dragagon? How can I find you in game?

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 10:57am

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 11:06am

Glad we did a good thing :D Hope you're not the last ^^
Are you on empire now?
i'm Arisen... whatever faction that is LOL

I hate these childish looking races (aka giberlings/gnomes/elins etc) so I always pick a faction without them.

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 11:47am

The name is Doc, CallDoc.

Well be damned if it ain't you! :D
I play EU p2p league, you can add me on discord Dragagon#1985!

i'm Arisen... whatever faction that is LOL

Welcome to the Empire! A new enemy has risen ^^

Monday, February 22nd 2021, 12:13pm

Quoted from "user_11149295"
The name is Doc, CallDoc.

Well be damned if it ain't you!
I play EU p2p league, you can add me on discord Dragagon#1985!
I am not sure what EU p2p league is. I added you on discord "I think", I turned off this computer years ago and didn't log back in till now lol so bare with me hahaha

Friday, March 17th 2023, 10:21pm

This is an old post but you can find some guides in the Forum for example Class / Warden & Pets or Quest / All about the Reincarnation system . Also they both have a Website and a Youtube Channel where you´ll get some informations you might like to know more about. :thumbsup:

Also we have a Discord Server from Allods Online you might want to join it and can always ask everything there same as in the Forum!
Allods Online Discord https://discord.gg/CcpVYQvAae