You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 12th 2021, 5:25pm

Problems with Steam account and buying crystals...

Hi, i have a big problem, i hope you can help me soon: I have bought the Collectors edition (60 days subscription incl.) and started to play 6 days ago, today ended my subscription. I have paid today for 90 days subscription to keep playing. Logged on Allods.my.games with steam and it was impossible to buy crystals (there was "application error") so i logged with my e-mail to buy them. Now i see i have a subscription but not with steam. What can i do?

Now i cant play, all my characters are in Smugglers paradise. please help.

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 11:15am

You can try to log in with My.Games game center client instead of Steam
Try writing ticket to support, they don't give a f***, but maybe they do care about billing money

To play on sub server I always visit Allods main page, on the right I press
Manual Top Out : buy 500 crystals with credit card
Become a subscriber : pay
it will allow your current account to play on sub-server for 30 days

If you fail to solve it, make chargeback. Don't blame yourself. This game
with outdated launchers, archaic forum like in the 90s, non - esistent support is solely run by dozen of dedicated players. Good luck

Rate this thread