You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 12:49pm

Legacy Guild (EMPIRE, P2P) Update 12.0 Invitation to the Server

You, the hero who read this topic, want to return to the game again, but do not you want to have a single shot on the battlefield, do you want to throw PVP on equal terms then you are in the right place.

Smugglers Paradise has a game system built on labor. Magic stones, level 5 guard level, casings and many other rare item are not available on this server.

With the upcoming 12.0 update, we will be waiting for you under the Legacy banner on the Empire side if you want to browse the server or want to start a new beginning.

Lets make p2p great again!

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 2:07pm

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: enough people to do your daily/weekly things and no CS /runes or whatever takes your real money :D

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 2:35pm

the new pach is a great time to come back !!! An I will do so ! :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Denes" (Mar 13th 2021, 5:05pm)

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 2:38pm

The P2P server makes the game a different, good experience. Perfect for players who like the game but are frustrated by the F2P model.

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 2:53pm

You are absolutely right guys, we are happy to see new players among us !

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 8:23pm

Don't lie to people. P2P population status is here;

When you see 3 people online then "oh server is going grow up come guys" Is it a joke or?
If you wanna play, stay in f2p.
I did not give any information about the population in the subject, and when I look at the messages sent to the subject, i do not see it mentioned. What is the reason for undermining this topic that I invite people to the server?

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 8:41pm

I started month ago, I am now new level 90. There are players in Kingdom of Elements and al Rihat. People run astral allods and raids There is plenty of new solo content if you enjoy it more. New patch will make everybody start from scratch . New gear and artifacts. I don't regret joining. Hope to see you soon ;)

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 9:47pm

Hyped

This is looking pretty sick!
Go go empire! The league is joyeous to see an uprising :3
See you on the other side, and remember!
The Grass is not always greener on the other side. :rolleyes:

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 10:16pm

Thank you Darga for the enthusiasm,
The halfdeath-robo-dumb-ork Empire side is not so populated (I think on booth servers), as the cute fuzzy-gibi-flyy-elfy Leauge,
but we are proud, and tough and will arise !

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 1:45pm

Here is the paid server we played with 3 online. Who is the liar now?

Rate this thread