You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:18pm

No Account Transfer anymore?

Hi Community,
a friend of my told me that there is no Account Tranfer Site anymore. With the new Webzen Portal, which also included the old gpotato pages, there is no Option for the Transfer. The button on the main Allods.com page also doesnt work. Is there any alternative Links to the Transfer page?
4th. 1.Place Scout Pimp My Build [2014]
1.Place Guild Propaganda Event [2013 ]
One of the most epic fights in my Allods history ''The last 10 Minutes '' [2012]
Meele Scout Clip [2011]
2. Place Comic Contest GER [2011]
1.Place I Love My Class Event [2011]

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:25pm

Hi

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Seams that Webzen has taken it down.

To my knowledge that means you can no longer transfer any remaining gPotato ID's yourself, you'll have to open a support ticket about it.
http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=54
is the closest ticket template for it.
I'll talk to me bosses tomorrow and double check how we go from here regarding any un-transfered accounts.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread