Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:50pm

Whort comming back to the game?

Hello, i am an old allods online player, and i got some questions.. Is it whort going back to this? or does i got even more pay 2 win? :huh:

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:56pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

It's pay to win, but no more than before.
There are some new cash shop items, but, nothing you can't farm in game with a lot of free time.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 7:59pm

dragonsvk8

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 272

Konum: Slovakia

Meslek: Fap, PvP

• Özel mesaj gönder

It's pay to win, but no more than before.
There are some new cash shop items, but, nothing you can't farm in game with a lot of free time.
imo the p2winness (oO) of Allods increases each time new cs item comes...
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 8:08pm

Teyloune

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 88

Konum: Germany

Meslek: NEET

• Özel mesaj gönder

Is it whort going back to this?

Ask youself - You quit the game, why?
And then ask youself again - Why i want to come back?

or does i got even more pay 2 win? :huh:

Allods was never Pay to Win, and won't be.
You can just go and farm gold. Of course it takes some time, but you can't blame the game that it's pay 2 win if you don't want to farm a bit.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 8:19pm

Allods is Pay2Win,with every Patch its more and more Pay2Win!

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 8:54pm

Nyashiro

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 281

Konum: Lithuania

Meslek: No, just visiting ^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

Honestly, when they made amalgam bound by any means obtainable and increased upgrade prices for each quality, also not many good farm spots - I can say that the game is pay2win just because of that :D

Also not to mention ever increasing number of cash shop items.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 9:23pm

Honestly, when they made amalgam bound by any means obtainable and increased upgrade prices for each quality, also not many good farm spots - I can say that the game is pay2win just because of that :D

Back when amalgam was unbound - it was worst times for farmers ever. All the over-cash-shopped people who steamroll arena and also did melting isle (when it gave amalgam) were simply flooding the auction house with amalgam, making the price low enough for it to not be worth farming.

All other amalgam than concentrate being bound is great. Cooldown on extractor is stupid.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 10:55pm

obscenely expensive upgrade cost, y dey do dat ?

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 10:55pm

there's a subscription server and it's not pay 2 win, you keep complaining about something that u could simply change, and guess what, they made this server to people like you stop calling allods pay to win because we can't say that anymore when you have a choice that allows you to change to a server that has NO cash shop.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 11:07pm

there's a subscription server and it's not pay 2 win, you keep complaining about something that u could simply change, and guess what, they made this server to people like you stop calling allods pay to win because we can't say that anymore when you have a choice that allows you to change to a server that has NO cash shop.

P2p server is dead.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 11:08pm

Nyashiro

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 281

Konum: Lithuania

Meslek: No, just visiting ^^

• Özel mesaj gönder

Yes atm you have two choices.. either play on the somewhat crowded f2p server or go to an "almost" empty p2p server which is still free to access for the time being.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 11:10pm

Honestly, I think its not worth coming back unless you want to waste couple of thousand buck in this game.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 11:17pm

P2p server is dead.

it's not, we are coming back and we are having fun

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 4:15am

imho, I wouldn't bother coming back.

• - Astral system & Wellebell farming is extraordinarily loathsome.
  • - MI is more or less irrelevant.
  • - You are forced to spend a minimum of 30 minutes if you wish to farm your own amalgam due to the Extractor having a 15 second cooldown & the required number of mobs was increased.
  • - Upgrading one piece of Astral gear from Uncommon (Green) to Rare (Blue) costs ~4.5k gold.
  • - Farming for gold is even more tedious & slow.

My time spent on this game has severely declined to maybe about 2 days a week. The game just isn't fun any longer. It's far more ruled by a "p2w" aspect.

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 6:38am

Fraust

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 119

Konum: Sarnaut

Meslek: Guild Leader

• Özel mesaj gönder

Sick of hearing this pay to win nonsense!
Are you guys seriously trying to get this player to NOT come back?
That is not a good idea. lol

At any rate, the game is undergoing major changes at the moment, some are finished, some aren't. Wellebell is no different than running astral basics, loot reward as well as the basics too. Yes, it is a bit more tedious with the amalgams, but it's not life threatening.

In fact, the only thing that allods is now is that it is different. Some like it, some don't.

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 7:25am

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 4:15pm

allods is NOT pay to win, its pay to boost (so you can pay to get things faster which is not worth)

it is however NOT a stateless game like counterstrike or LOL, so the more you play the better you are

if you play long and much you get superior

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 5:01pm

dragonsvk8

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 272

Konum: Slovakia

Meslek: Fap, PvP

• Özel mesaj gönder

allods is NOT pay to win, its pay to boost (so you can pay to get things faster which is not worth)

it is however NOT a stateless game like counterstrike or LOL, so the more you play the better you are

yea thats why its more play2dieinfrontofpcfarming instead of p2w :)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "dragonsvk8" (May 28th 2014, 5:23pm)

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 6:02pm

Xaraman

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 138

Konum: Dublin

Meslek: Senior bottle washer, Madness guild

• Özel mesaj gönder

yea thats why its more p2dieinfrontofpcfarming instead of p2w :)

^ This ^

Also, to the people saying "go to p2p". Do you really expect some of us, who have spent hundreds of hours and 1000's of Euro on our main toon on the P2W server to just drop that toon and restart everything from scratch on P2P?

There has been a massive personal investment of time and money by some people in this game. They'd rather just start with a new game than restart the old one.

And if you play long and much and also pay cold hard Euro, you will get even more superior.

Simply put:

Kaynak kod

Time=Power, but Time+Euro=Power squared
;)

Cheers!

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 6:34pm

yea thats why its more play2dieinfrontofpcfarming instead of p2w :)

nah, its all about using the auction house, if you do this correctly you NEVER have to farm for gold at all

And if you play long and much and also pay cold hard Euro, you will get even more superior.
Simply put:

Source code
Time=Power, but Time+Euro=Power squared

i agree about this, but there are hardly any players which put enourmous amounts of money AND time into the game
... and these few which do... i dont care getting killed by them sometimes since they pay for my game :P

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir