You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 9:47am

Due to lack of textspace, this page has been moved to here.

This post has been edited 41 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Jan 16th 2022, 3:57pm) with the following reason: Making prettier, adding info.

Saturday, May 8th 2021, 9:54pm

Is there anything the P2P server is missing?

They both get the same content?

Saturday, May 8th 2021, 10:55pm

storywise, content is the same

coremechanics aswell

gameplaywise there are missing things

runes above level 5, paronage lv5, combatmounts, perma free respec, rubies, statpoints, talentpoints, conclave(?), carnifex, and so on are missing (list above is pretty complete, some things are missing)

some things have been added meanwhile like material-looting which is very important as the lack of it made some professions close to irrelevant

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 2:00am

storywise, content is the same

coremechanics aswell

gameplaywise there are missing things

runes above level 5, paronage lv5, combatmounts, perma free respec, rubies, statpoints, talentpoints, conclave(?), carnifex, and so on are missing (list above is pretty complete, some things are missing)

some things have been added meanwhile like material-looting which is very important as the lack of it made some professions close to irrelevant

I'd like to remind you a few things you seem to keep forgetting, in a repeating fashion.
"perma free respec" is not free, costs you 100 euros to get this item.
"rubies, statpoints, talentpoints, conclave(?)" we have all of these up to Epic quality. The rest are not needed. Competition remians on the same server. Therefor, P2P doesn't "lack" any of this.
"carnifex" is not lacking, it's present. Simply no p2w elements where you get bonus stats or bonus mitigations upon killing.
P2P seems to be missing nothing. It's the same game, without the race for power on your wallet carpet.

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 1:23pm

Well, good topic, one more P2P player, count with me! Don't want spend more than 3k euros to get stuff by boutique or players. Let's go to the paradise, where i can get every single item for free!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zhartus" (May 9th 2021, 1:31pm)

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 4:48pm

I'd like to remind you a few things you seem to keep forgetting, in a repeating fashion.
"perma free respec" is not free, costs you 100 euros to get this item.
"rubies, statpoints, talentpoints, conclave(?)" we have all of these up to Epic quality. The rest are not needed. Competition remians on the same server. Therefor, P2P doesn't "lack" any of this.
"carnifex" is not lacking, it's present. Simply no p2w elements where you get bonus stats or bonus mitigations upon killing.
P2P seems to be missing nothing. It's the same game, without the race for power on your wallet carpet.

as long as you dont feel the urge to have everything instant, things just "come to you" after some time playing
you get more and more gold, save up, and then just get the perm free respec - at least thats how i did it

writing it costs 100 euro makes it look like there is a paywall when you can just farm it
saying everything better than "epic" is not needed is a personal preference at best, not a fact

if something is absent which could be there, ofc it is lacking

carnifex' bonus stats or bonus mitigations are the whole point of it - what seems to be there is only a graphical effect - worthless gameplaywise

so saying nothing is missing is wrong - YOU dont miss these things which is to accept

the race for power is what is very enjoyable for most - and since there is a currencyexchange this does not have to happen with your wallet, you can also farm things if you dont feel like donating (btw i really appreciate they made it possible to actually farm the access to paymentserver aswell even though it is of no interest to me :) )

Sunday, May 9th 2021, 8:49pm

Quoted

"Lightning Bolt Kelpie is gained from Heroic Adventures. | Lightning Bolt Kelpie can be bought for 672bc, then needs to be fed by 80bc/30 days."

A little correction;

Kelpie can be purchased for 672 BC at the boutique, permanently. that is low level mount increases movement speed by %100
Tread for Kelpie can be purchased for the Kelpie moves as fast as the faster mount on your stable. 80BC/30 Days.

Lightning Bolt Kelpie (The Rank 7, fastest, permanent mount equal to Lighting bolt with all abilities) is not sold directly from the boutique. It can purchased via some collector's editions & strongbox events. Average selling price is an equal 3500-4000BC.

Besides this, Spark Talent Tree can be reset by losing 2 spark levels on F2P too.

I wanted to add, have fun!
Астафьева

Monday, May 10th 2021, 12:13am

Quoted

you can just farm it

Sure same in p2p but much shorter as many items are mob drop/domi

Quoted

the race for power is what is very enjoyable for most

yes in f2p

in p2p you enjoy more of aspect of fight with others on similar lv or more of casual play (as your geting many boosters for free)

Quoted

you can also farm things if you dont feel like donating

Same in p2p, you can pay 5$ per month to not need farming that much

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Noah1" (May 10th 2021, 12:30am)

Monday, May 10th 2021, 6:44pm

Quoted

"Lightning Bolt Kelpie is gained from Heroic Adventures. | Lightning Bolt Kelpie can be bought for 672bc, then needs to be fed by 80bc/30 days."

A little correction;

Kelpie can be purchased for 672 BC at the boutique, permanently. that is low level mount increases movement speed by %100
Tread for Kelpie can be purchased for the Kelpie moves as fast as the faster mount on your stable. 80BC/30 Days.

Lightning Bolt Kelpie (The Rank 7, fastest, permanent mount equal to Lighting bolt with all abilities) is not sold directly from the boutique. It can purchased via some collector's editions & strongbox events. Average selling price is an equal 3500-4000BC.

Besides this, Spark Talent Tree can be reset by losing 2 spark levels on F2P too.

I wanted to add, have fun!

O that's great, what did I write about then? Is that only kelpie without abilities?
Confused what kelpie and lightning bolt kelpie differences are. Thought it's the same only kelpie mount on p2p.
I will edit the spark!

Tuesday, July 6th 2021, 6:08pm

This is for players, who want to start from 0.

Who aren't because they already paid for "free talent and stat reset" and some points in plus this guilde is half truth.

So many missing and can be goten only with mark of acomplishmeents,...

Friday, November 19th 2021, 8:44pm

This is for players, who want to start from 0.

Who aren't because they already paid for "free talent and stat reset" and some points in plus this guilde is half truth.

So many missing and can be goten only with mark of acomplishmeents,...
Marks of accomplishments is only QoL and vanity. Nothing stats or power gains.
talent reset is just gold as written in P2P.
I don't understand what is only half truth?

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 10:38am

Hi, i am a new player. I wanted to ask how populated is the p2p server and if it's worth it for a casual player who just wants to have fun like q joining dungeons and battle ground in normal que.

Wednesday, May 10th 2023, 2:21pm

Hi, i am a new player. I wanted to ask how populated is the p2p server and if it's worth it for a casual player who just wants to have fun like q joining dungeons and battle ground in normal que.

Yeah sure is!
Specific to "normal queue" then it's a no. You won't log in, feel like doing bg, queue and get in. It's a team effort to make that happen. Game is a lot bigger than just bg's tho, and we're quite active daily on discord talking about all sorts, compasses, raids, Dominions pvp, 6x6 pvp is also getting more light as of now, old raids such as locus, w/e else u'd wanna do.