You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 28th 2021, 12:58am

A few comments about the 12.0 patchnotes

Hi, since I can no longer the official AO discord, eventho unbanned, I will have to propose my questions on this slow forum.
There are a few things I am unanswered about when it comes to 12.0 and its patch notes.

Quoted

Artifacts
Obsolete artifacts can no longer be put on a character.

Okay.. then how can we do this?

Quoted

Added achievements for the possession of artifacts of level 10, rewarding special titles. You must equip the appropriate artifact on the character to receive the achievements.

I am unsure how we're supposed to get those titles now? I did try and cannot equip the old artifacts.

Quoted

In the Forge of artifacts became available to create an artifact "Legacy of the Gods", which increases the damage inflicted and the created healing, reduces the damage received, as well as giving a boost to the power and endurance.

We're unable to craft artifacts, eventho it's listed under patch 12.0.0.19. Is this a mistake for patch number or a mistake in the game?

Sunday, March 28th 2021, 6:47am

Hi, since I can no longer the official AO discord, eventho unbanned, I will have to propose my questions on this slow forum.
There are a few things I am unanswered about when it comes to 12.0 and its patch notes.

Quoted

In the Forge of artifacts became available to create an artifact "Legacy of the Gods", which increases the damage inflicted and the created healing, reduces the damage received, as well as giving a boost to the power and endurance.

We're unable to craft artifacts, eventho it's listed under patch 12.0.0.19. Is this a mistake for patch number or a mistake in the game?

Hello, at the bottom of the Patchnotes you can find the following Message:

"Important: Some features that are mentioned in the patch notes may become available on the EU servers at a later date, or they may be different in individual cases."

Best Regards
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Monday, March 29th 2021, 11:45am