You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 3rd 2021, 6:04am

Update 12 population

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like there's been a noticeable population drop after update 12.0?

Saturday, April 3rd 2021, 10:35pm

Playing on F2P between 5pm and 7am CET for several hours each day, which I have been doing through the last couple of major updates. Maybe I'm wrong but it just seems like fewer people recently. Since I bought the collectors edition for 12.0 I also created a free account on P2P just to check it out. I was curious to see if empire was as underpopulated as I heard. Created a toon and spent a few hours in Nezeb. Not another player anywhere and only 10 pages total in the Auction House. I hope it has seen a bump in population.

Sunday, April 4th 2021, 3:18pm

in free server, after a new patch there are always less players in endgame as some (like me) tend to level their numerous chars to the new max before engaging in endgame actively again
gives a huge load of gold ;)

if you play like 4 to 5 hours / day but have 40+ chars this takes some time :rolleyes:
at least was like this the last years
actually this tme it was way better as bg popped instantly after hitting 95 for me, the last patches it seemed like more players focussed on leveling 1st because WC was full of players looking for astralparties but PVP got little attention in the 1st few days

Sunday, April 4th 2021, 11:51pm

Playing on F2P between 5pm and 7am CET for several hours each day, which I have been doing through the last couple of major updates. Maybe I'm wrong but it just seems like fewer people recently. Since I bought the collectors edition for 12.0 I also created a free account on P2P just to check it out. I was curious to see if empire was as underpopulated as I heard. Created a toon and spent a few hours in Nezeb. Not another player anywhere and only 10 pages total in the Auction House. I hope it has seen a bump in population.

Empire indeed is in dire need of players, and you are part of that solution! The rest is up to you.
League is luckier and peaked at 30 online in our guild today - which is awesome progress where we came from.
Keep at it, nothing is a given!