You are not logged in.

Thursday, April 15th 2021, 8:21am

Can't subscribe

Hey all, I feel like I'm about to ram my head through my monitor.

I tried to subscribe to play the p2p server (I don't care if it's mostly dead, I just wanted a game to run around in and craft/explore). I paid for a crystal pack and tried to add subscription time and I got an error "Internal Service Error". Then I read online somewhere that I had to manually top up and that the crystal packs didn't count. Weird, but sure, I'm an idiot, take my money twice.

Tried a manual top-up of crystals and I get the same error when I try to add game time. Decided to go to the Help section and I for the love of all that's holy can't open a support ticket for this game. Feels like the support section is literally designed to not let you submit a support ticket.

So now what do I do? How do I contact anyone that can help? :/

Thursday, April 15th 2021, 8:45pm

Came back to give it another try today and magically it worked. So I guess I'll be downloading the game.

Which side is more populated/which side should I join?

Friday, April 16th 2021, 12:55am

Then I read online somewhere that I had to manually top up and that the crystal packs didn't count. Weird, but sure, I'm an idiot, take my money twice.

I believe this refers to premium crystals, the purple kind? they won't accept that for p2p subscription.

Decided to go to the Help section and I for the love of all that's holy can't open a support ticket for this game

try finding this for a ticket.

Which side is more populated/which side should I join?

League is more populated but recently split up into different guilds. Empire is still one big bunch but has less player total. probably more players/guilds tho so might feel more populated there.
I'd say empire needs more ppl too now.
Check my signature for the P2P discord link :)

Tuesday, February 8th 2022, 5:05pm

Hello, I am wanting to play in the P2P server and I topped up my account and bought a bundle too but I getting this error everytime.
I cant even check on the allods site how many crystals I have.
I really just wanted to play on the P2P server but it takes alot of patience to make it work.

Tuesday, February 8th 2022, 5:09pm

Hello, I am wanting to play in the P2P server and I topped up my account and bought a bundle too but I getting this error everytime.
I cant even check on the allods site how many crystals I have.
I really just wanted to play on the P2P server but it takes alot of patience to make it work.

Hi Dark!
Can you confirm the BC is in your boutique?

Have you refreshed the webpage after?

Make sure the BC is in your boutique ingame. Then head to the allods website and click on "Become a subscriber".

After that's done, make sure to reboot the game adn you should be able to log into the Subscription realm :)
Hope to see you there soon!
Be sure to join the P2P discord to have a chat!

Rate this thread