You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 2:47am

Fraust

Trainee

i wont get simply "over it" as it is a major disadvantage
this is a problem wich shouldbe solved in oe or another way

this whole "get over it mentality" is something that only leads to disadvantages for yourself!

it would be a major disadvantage if it only applied to certain players. However it doesn't. We ALL have to face the new changes. I'm not saying this was the best solution as there is many ways to fix a single problem. Here's where the confusion sets in. You see, this change isn't a problem, it is a solution to a previous problem. Now most of you don't see it as one now because you had to do a little more work but in the long run, I believe we'll all be thankful. Only time will tell...

But, using the time you could be using to do that hard work on here instead of actually getting the farming done will slow you down even more. Much more than the cooldown itself. That's all I'm saying. Lol.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 1:40pm

need A name

Intermediate

But, using the time you could be using to do that hard work on here instead of actually getting the farming done will slow you down even more. Much more than the cooldown itself. That's all I'm saying. Lol.
Yea, just that this forums is there for discussing things, especially those which seem to be a problem for any player. Isn't it good discussing anything, for exchanging opinions, solve common problems and even make the game better?

That's the sense of a forum, so, to be honest, I find this comment of yours inappropriate.

Especially 'cause I'd find it also better removing the cooldown, or, at least, reduce it a little bit. Down to 5 sconds or something. Won't damage the already broken economy we have.
Also, I'd rather have got enough amalgam, and with that I mean, a LOT of amalgam, like 100-200 as in past patches, 'cause so I don't have to worry about it, and just can go astral for the upgraders.

Just my view on the things. ;)
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 3:32pm

1)Make sure you do the quest on mobs that actually drop loot.
2)Turn OFF your looter pet.
3)round up and AoE the mobs
4)summon and kill the spark from each corpse
5)turn the looter pet back on or just pick the loot up

I don't know how I didn't think of this, but it is really awesome. Thanks for sharing. You for president!
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 3:46pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

was 24*4*2=192(at least on NA), now is 30*4*2=240, i dont care about mobs cuz i 1 hit em but they vanish and its boring, so its 6*4*2 more if you wanna count the mobs too;

Whole quest takes 40-50 mins, you cant do it in less than 40 mins because of cooldown thats why we complain.

if u plan on using only BG amal ull be super slow compared with making/buying

Don't really matter how many there was or is. Having a CD sucks.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 10:20pm

all ways to get ama got nerfed to hell but ama quest: AoD went from 39 to 8, MI completely changed rewards, JC went down a lot too...

-Sure, you can get ama from WH/DF too, but with a supposed 50/50 win chance, you get 3 ama average per person in 1h for as many times as you want.
-AoD gives 4 ama average for 50 mins per person divided among both teams and enough gold to buy 3-4 more ama from AH. this is limited to once per day though.
-ama quest is 9 ama average for 40-50 mins and can be done as many times as you'd like.

in short, you're complaining about how ama quest, the best way to make ama at the moment per time without a limit, is not good enough? when you're done crying a river and join the rest of us in reality, let us know. ty

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 6:23am

Fraust

Trainee

Yea, just that this forums is there for discussing things, especially those which seem to be a problem for any player. Isn't it good discussing anything, for exchanging opinions, solve common problems and even make the game better?

That's the sense of a forum, so, to be honest, I find this comment of yours inappropriate.

Especially 'cause I'd find it also better removing the cooldown, or, at least, reduce it a little bit. Down to 5 sconds or something. Won't damage the already broken economy we have.
Also, I'd rather have got enough amalgam, and with that I mean, a LOT of amalgam, like 100-200 as in past patches, 'cause so I don't have to worry about it, and just can go astral for the upgraders.

There is a thin line between discussing and just blatant complaining. Just like there is one between a debate and an argument. I never said people shouldn't use the forum for discussing. I'm just. Saying that if you got a cd now, spending additional time on here will only slow you down even more. Which in turn would lead to loads of more complaining. My comment was appropriate, as it shows that I'm trying to help players not waste more time since the cd was placed. I want all players to be the best they can be. I'm sorry for projecting a different message to you.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 6:30am

BandicootCn

Professional

+1 fc cooldown... to long! xD
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
youtube.com/user/crashbandicootcn/videos
facebook.com/BandicootCn

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 8:27am

1)Make sure you do the quest on mobs that actually drop loot.
2)Turn OFF your looter pet.
3)round up and AoE the mobs
4)summon and kill the spark from each corpse
5)turn the looter pet back on or just pick the loot up

I don't know how I didn't think of this, but it is really awesome. Thanks for sharing. You for president!

God, I feel so dumb. It never occurred to me that the looter was releasing the corpses so that the spark would disappear. Bah.

I still need to get better gear, though.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 9:32am

Kissaki

Trainee

Oooh, ooooh! If you're so worried about huge amounts of Amalgam being sold on AH and destroying the economy, why not remove the CD on the spark gatherer thing but make it so that Amalgam Quest is a daily quest instead of endlessly repeatable. Everyone is happy then!

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 12:28pm

need A name

Intermediate

There is a thin line between discussing and just blatant complaining. Just like there is one between a debate and an argument. I never said people shouldn't use the forum for discussing. I'm just. Saying that if you got a cd now, spending additional time on here will only slow you down even more.
So, you want to tell me complaining about this CD woud just be a waste of time?
Don't think so, 'cause then you could name every topic, which is complaining about anything, would be a waste of time, don't you?
And that's why I find it inappropriate telling us that 'complaining' about this would be wasting our time, if we are really dissatisfied about that. Also, I think the company would do something against it, if the voices would be loud enough in time, so we can reach something complaining about it.

But as I said: Just my view on these things.

And by the way: Isn't it a bigger waste of your time answering all these entries?

Oooh, ooooh! If you're so worried about huge amounts of Amalgam being sold on AH and destroying the economy, why not remove the CD on the spark gatherer thing but make it so that Amalgam Quest is a daily quest instead of endlessly repeatable. Everyone is happy then!
Oh hell f*cking no!
Happy, that they didn't get the idea already making amalgam quest a daily.
Would they do it a quest just one time a day, I think there'd be much more complaining, inclusive myself. ^^
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 12:44pm

rozetri

Intermediate

There is a thin line between discussing and just blatant complaining. Just like there is one between a debate and an argument. I never said people shouldn't use the forum for discussing. I'm just. Saying that if you got a cd now, spending additional time on here will only slow you down even more. Which in turn would lead to loads of more complaining. My comment was appropriate, as it shows that I'm trying to help players not waste more time since the cd was placed. I want all players to be the best they can be. I'm sorry for projecting a different message to you.

Sorry for pointing out the elephant in the room, <cut> Roughly 50% of your posts are you praising the almighty administration and development team despite and often directly in the face of them making ridiculous decisions. It wouldn't be so bad if there seemed to be some limit to <cut>, but you seem perfectly content to do nothing but it. Your commentary is inappropriate in the way that it is completely stupid.

You are literally the ONE person on this forum whose every response to getting hosed is "please sir, may I have another?" You add nothing to the discussion rather than the buzzing that the discussion should not be taking place and that we should all thank God we're blessed with being able to play the slop that is handed off to us.

That was just taking it to far, whether you agree with someones stance or not, the moment you attack the person instead of their argument like you did, you have lost.
It is completely uncalled for, and not welcome here.
-Wraith
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jun 3rd 2014, 11:41am)

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:17pm

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:28pm

That would encourage even more sick grind - getting as many reincarnations to max level as possible just so you could do this quest more times.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:38pm

reeah19

Intermediate

good point lol, nah its just annoying to do the quest atm, and getting amalgam in skirmishes when 50% leech usually is pretty annoying
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 3:42am

Fraust

Trainee

Quoted from "Kissaki" Oooh, ooooh! If you're so worried about huge amounts of Amalgam being sold on AH and destroying the economy, why not remove the CD on the spark gatherer thing but make it so that Amalgam Quest is a daily quest instead of endlessly repeatable. Everyone is happy then! Oh hell f*cking no!
Happy, that they didn't get the idea already making amalgam quest a daily.
Would they do it a quest just one time a day, I think there'd be much more complaining, inclusive myself.

And by the way: Isn't it a bigger waste of your time answering all these entries?
My time is none of your concern, as yours is none of mine. This is besides the point.

But as I said: Just my view on these things.
Nothing wrong with that.
Quoted from "Fraust" There is a thin line between discussing and just blatant complaining. Just like there is one between a debate and an argument. I never said people shouldn't use the forum for discussing. I'm just. Saying that if you got a cd now, spending additional time on here will only slow you down even more. So, you want to tell me complaining about this CD woud just be a waste of time?
Don't think so, 'cause then you could name every topic, which is complaining about anything, would be a waste of time, don't you?
And that's why I find it inappropriate telling us that 'complaining' about this would be wasting our time, if we are really dissatisfied about that. Also, I think the company would do something against it, if the voices would be loud enough in time, so we can reach something complaining about it.

You are looking way to deep into this pal. I simply said the time spent on here could be spent doing the quest. What part of that don't you understand? Of course they would be more likely to fix it but the problem here is that it is nowhere near as bad as you guys project it to be. If it was so bad they wouldn't have made the change to start with. I know its more tedious for folks but its not the end of the world. But, nevertheless, one can't please everyone. Just because something is an inconvenience to you doesn't mean its bad.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 6:50am

rozetri

Intermediate

Of course they would be more likely to fix it but the problem here is that it is nowhere near as bad as you guys project it to be. If it was so bad they wouldn't have made the change to start with. I know its more tedious for folks but its not the end of the world. But, nevertheless, one can't please everyone. Just because something is an inconvenience to you doesn't mean its bad.
Or maybe they made the change because they tried something experimental and it failed? You do realize, of course, that they can screw things up, right? And that it's part of our job as players to let them know when they've monumentally screwed up? Jesus, dude, you're acting like the devs are Moses descending from up high. They can't please everyone, but they CAN please MORE people. The entire reason they MADE the change was to limit amalgam so that players would be more likely to buy the damn catalysts from the cash shop.

THIS CHANGE WAS MADE TO HAVE PEOPLE SPEND MORE MONEY.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 7:08am

need A name

Intermediate

My time is none of your concern, as yours is none of mine. This is besides the point.
So, if that's so, the time of any player here isn't surely your business, right? Even if you mean it just in a good way. So every argument of yours concerning wasting time would be invalid with this comment.

You are looking way to deep into this pal.
No, not really. Just saiyin' that I'd welcome it also getting rid of this CD either. ^^
In the end, it's the choice of the devs doing something against it, or not. As part of the community, I just want to give my opinion about that, what I surely did in my last few posts. So nothing more to say about it; I also think, we're going way too Off-Topic with this argument we have here.

I simply said the time spent on here could be spent doing the quest. What part of that don't you understand?
Oh, I understood you very well, 'pal'. I'm just not agreed with this argument, 'cause discussing it isn't a bad thing at all, and surely not a waste of time.
It'd be better in any way, to let the discussing be, where it is. You say something about it, so do I. Point.
We all have our view on the things. I accept yours, so I expect from you, you do either with me and also all others here.

Of course they would be more likely to fix it but the problem here is that it is nowhere near as bad as you guys project it to be. If it was so bad they wouldn't have made the change to start with. I know its more tedious for folks but its not the end of the world. But, nevertheless, one can't please everyone. Just because something is an inconvenience to you doesn't mean its bad.
Yea, finally something about the actual topic again. :thumbsup:
I also mean, that this isn't as bad as many people meant it to be. I do alchie-quest in quite the same time as I did earlier. It's just a bit annoying, if you kill an Energy before the CD is already gone. Also that we barely haven't got good farming places for doing the quest is a bit sad; I got no loot anymore (besides the demons from Umoir) although I know that these are bringing some good cash either.
You're right with saying that you can't do it everyone how he'd liked it to be, but looking at all complainings here would say to me that at least reduce this CD a bit makes a lot of people happier.
And at least you didn't give any argument against that point, or did I miss something?

Nevertheless I'd like to quit this argument between us at that point. I think we already said everything we wanted to say. If there's anything left, PN me so we can discuss it in private letting here the space to the other discussing the actual topic of the thread.

Hope, we didn't understand us in a wrong way - I'm not here to quarrel with someone. :D

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 7:18am

IAmGroot

Professional

Hope, we didn't understand us in a wrong way - I'm not here to quarrel with someone. :D
You may not be, but the other guy seems to be. :thumbdown:

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:24am

Fraust

Trainee

Sorry for pointing out the elephant in the room, but why do you feel the incessant need to continuously suck off the devs and forum mods around here? Roughly 50% of your posts are you praising the almighty administration and development team despite and often directly in the face of them making ridiculous decisions. It wouldn't be so bad if there seemed to be some limit to your unending stuffing of one's head between legs, but you seem perfectly content to do nothing but it. Your commentary is inappropriate in the way that it is completely stupid.

You are literally the ONE person on this forum whose every response to getting hosed is "please sir, may I have another?" You add nothing to the discussion rather than the buzzing that the discussion should not be taking place and that we should all thank God we're blessed with being able to play the slop that is handed off to us.

Wow. Just wow. Suck off the developers? How about you keep that heinous profanity to yourself? I am by no means praising the developers. At all actually. I'm just not dissing on them. I guess if you don't hate them then you're a bad guy too? I develop software for a living I too understand the difficulties developing large international applications so if anything I have sympathy for them. its truly a shame that your entire post is to insult me. Can you even read? I add plenty to the discussion. Maybe you should read and comprehend the entire message instead of only what you want to see? there honestly cant be anything more flawed in this world than that of your logic at this moment. Ridiculous decisions you say? Forgive me for not flipping my desk over a 30 second cool down. As if my entire life revolved around this game and this game alone. Getting hosed? I take it this is some more of that internet slang? Sorry, but I believe we can all have a debate without these typical insults from players like you. Are you enjoying your 15 minutes of fame? Everyone here on this forum has a right to express their opinion on anything. I wasn't off-topic, I simply tried to look on the bright side of things. But you like so many others twist the meaning of things to better help their own endeavors.

You think this game is slop? If its honestly that bad, if this is the most horrible thing a game developer could have possibly done to you then why not just quit? Why take your anger out on fellow players? Either you like it or you don't. You must have this "join us or die" attitude where if I'm not part of the angry mob then I must be the victim. This is just a game, the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can stop harassing others with flawed logic in the same way a pathetic toddler would do so.

At any rate, I have no idea who you are and could care less. But I wish the best for you and your future adventures.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:27am

Fraust

Trainee

You may not be, but the other guy seems to be.

Not my fault that when someone brings a legitimate claim to the table to be discussed then others cant handle it. Have a little debate and suddenly it turns into an argument? So short tempered.