You are not logged in.

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 11:55am

May Holidays 2021!

Dear Sarnaut,

Tired of the cold winter and slushy spring weather? Don't worry! The month of May is destined to bring warm days to the citizens of the League and Empire, who are already preparing picnic baskets to be enjoyed in the sun alongside friends and family. Even Yasker and Aidenus are composing warm speeches to give to their people, in the hopes of encouraging everyone to perform good deeds in the name of their country!

Does the thought of sunbathing with a tasty barbeque, in-between performing heroic deeds in the name of your faction, appeal to you? If so, don't miss out on the bright and breezy May Holidays - which is active between the 1st and the 31st of May!

During this time, players of level 20 and higher will be able to take the time to enjoy a well deserved rest in the sun before performing heroic deeds to receive festive gifts.

We hope you enjoy the sunshine, delicious food and festive activities of the May Holidays!

Allods Team

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 1:23pm

Hi,
My first rant was about RU servers getting a week long double astral loot such as anomalous particles and emanations, but EU didn't.
Why? I was told by our EU moderators that the RU feedback was negative so they decided to not do it for EU...
Negative feedback about a Lucky Moments for double astral drop..
Ok. Was shrugged under a carpet, no one looked at it, nice. (sarcasm)

Next rant that makes me come here and post.
May holidays for EU
May holidays for RU

Costume are same, thank you.
Where is the parade? Was the russian feedback also so bad they decided to cancel it for EU?
How can EU get the cool racehorse?

I know people got it via Collector's Edition items but I already posted another thread about this, no answer was given.

For this race horse, when will we get collector's editions again so we can finish the last items?
EU P2P really has a lack of players, so it's hard for us to complete a collector item , the horse, in a matter you decided to do it.
I am glad RU has 500 players people can trade with, EU P2P has 30.
Consider these things!

Really everytime an event happens, EU has it too, but less. Or so boring, always and everytime.
Why is this? This is pure discrimination. I also like this game, I also want to make content about the game. But content about what? EU gets same little stuff every year, and RU gets more.
I need to make content on RU servers, then people see RU servers and ask about RU. What about EU?
EU is struggling in population, are you still wondering why?

Rate this thread