You are not logged in.

New Frontier stuck on a quest

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 18th 2021, 5:05am

stuck on a quest

im on the quest live and learn and cant find professors

Tuesday, May 18th 2021, 10:46am

Forget this quest, this zone starts with lv70. You can't finish it with your level

Tuesday, May 18th 2021, 5:47pm

This particular quest was just to talk to few npcs and could be done right after getting it.
Unfortunately several patches ago something got messed up and this quest doesn't work anymore - you can safely forget about it as it was single quest without anything important for gameplay.

Wednesday, May 4th 2022, 11:26am

having this same issue as of 2022\5\4 p2p server. can't pick up order

Wednesday, May 4th 2022, 12:51pm

A fix is coming soon, consider RU patchnotes. Idk by heart which update it was, but I did read a fix for it.

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 7:14am

In general, the task is quite simple.

spider solitaire 2 suit

Thursday, February 9th 2023, 11:57am

I remember having this problem a few years ago, but I was able to finish it today, so I guess it was fixed.

Thursday, February 9th 2023, 7:13pm

Quoted

I remember having this problem a few years ago, but I was able to finish it today, so I guess it was fixed.

Rate this thread