You are not logged in.

Smugglers Paradise Cant subscribe

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 26th 2021, 6:24pm

Cant subscribe

Hi, I returned to allods and wanted to start a subscription. I bought 500 crystals via Paypal but when I want to subscribe I get "Internal service error. Please, contact our support team."

Can you help me?

Wednesday, May 26th 2021, 8:04pm

how many time you waiting?

But they say write a ticket and wait
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Thursday, May 27th 2021, 11:26am

Please contact the customer support, they will try to help you.

Thursday, May 27th 2021, 1:01pm

I did that is the response after I got after several messages with all the information required.

Quoted

"Dear Player,
unfortunately, at the moment a subscription cannot be purchased directly. It means that you need to purchase crystals before activating the subscription.

If you have enough crystals on your account, you will be able to buy a subscription.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding.
I just told paypal to cancel my purchase, guess I wont return

Thursday, May 27th 2021, 4:48pm

Hit me on discord, I will be able to help! Managed to solve the problem for a few players already. I pity the mods with the simple replies for going to support.

Sunday, July 4th 2021, 8:23am

I did that is the response after I got after several messages with all the information required.

Quoted

"Dear Player,
unfortunately, at the moment a subscription cannot be purchased directly. It means that you need to purchase crystals before activating the subscription.

If you have enough crystals on your account, you will be able to buy a subscription.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding.
I just told paypal to cancel my purchase, guess I wont return
I just tried the same thing. They got the money but I don't have a sub. Never had a game make call my bank and report a fraudulent purchase before.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "steve137" (Jul 4th 2021, 8:35am)

Monday, July 5th 2021, 5:08pm

Rate this thread