You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 29th 2021, 8:38am

Steam/mygame acc problem

Hi guys!

I have some issue.
Im a bit old player who got old ACC in my games and got same sytuation on Steam. I have old Steam Acc but...

Steam has a diffrent ACC than my Acc from my game, when i log in to the game from Steam he auto log to my ACCnr1 in mygame
But if i go to website and log in to mygame louncher and topup for subserver its on ACCnr2. I downloaded the game by Steam and
i cant change acc my mygame louncher.

There is some way to logout from mygame ( coz i cant do it ) becouse when i log by mygame louncher for my oryginal mygame accnr2 i dont have game Allods there, so i log in to the steam and when i click play game steam auto log in to another ACC nr1 ( where i dont have sub )

Do i need to uninstal game and instal it on mygame louncher or there is some way to play the game from steam folder without login in to steam

Sunday, May 30th 2021, 1:46pm

U need to download the game via my.games launcher if u wanna play on the my.games launcher account. Steam is a completely different entity so is a different account.
I don't use steam myself, I only reads problems left and right about Steam users for Allods. I would advise to stop using Steam for Allods :(

Rate this thread