You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 1st 2021, 1:48pm

Prophetic Cards on the Subscription Server! - 01/06/21

Friends!

With the help of Prophetic Cards and Ancient Compasses, every player on the subscription server can take part in a treasure hunt.

More details.

Wednesday, June 2nd 2021, 6:37pm

false advertising

The picture shows a player character on a techno hyena mount while wearing the Chronograph Attire. the costume specifically was available and winnable during the f2p hunting antiquities prophetic card at the end of last year posted HERE.

After spending about 100+ compasses i can accurately say that this outfit is NOT available to be unlocked via this specific prophetic cards.

sadly i was EXCITED to try to get this amazing looking outfit after missing it last year only to realize that it was not in the loot table. :cursing: ;( :(

Friday, June 4th 2021, 6:13pm

True on the first sight. Altho when pressing "More Details" you clearly see the costume not listed there, whereas for f2p it was listed.
I regret that p2p gets less in Prop Cards than p2p is getting, but they didn't falsely advertise aside from lazyness using the same picture.

Rate this thread