You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 8th 2021, 6:43pm

Can't find out how to get a refund

I just want to start off on how I am a returning player and went to subscribe to play on the P2P (Subscription) server. I have bought the 500 gems (which already came out of my bank account) to buy the 30 day sub, but I get hit with;

"Buy or renew your subscription
Internal service error. Please, contact our support team."

I try to find a way to contact the support team but there is no specific option to what I'm dealing with. I am getting beyond frustrated with it and would now jut like my money back. Does anyone a better way to contact them to have a refund issued? I don't want to keep having the same issue over and over and over again.

Thanks in advanced!

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 6:11am

I just want to start off on how I am a returning player and went to subscribe to play on the P2P (Subscription) server. I have bought the 500 gems (which already came out of my bank account) to buy the 30 day sub, but I get hit with;

"Buy or renew your subscription
Internal service error. Please, contact our support team."

I try to find a way to contact the support team but there is no specific option to what I'm dealing with. I am getting beyond frustrated with it and would now jut like my money back. Does anyone a better way to contact them to have a refund issued? I don't want to keep having the same issue over and over and over again.

Thanks in advanced!

Hello ksp42288,
sorry to hear you are having problems buying Subscription Time, please contact the Customer Support they'll help you out solving your Problem. If you have any other Questions or need Help feel free to join our Discord.

Best Regards
Vidgelo
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Rate this thread