You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 5:15am

My mount.

So, I purchased a horse mount from the boutique and accindentally clicked "Dismiss", I lost the mount forever? Is there a way that I can have it back? If anyone can help me, that would be cool. Thanks.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 8:56am

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Hey,
when u clicked "dismiss" ?
Directly after clicking on the horse to buy it in the boutique? If yes, then u`ve not spent any crystals. In this case, buy it again.
If u`ve buy this mount and clicked right on the horse item, in ur boutique bag, and clicked then on "dismiss", then should the item still there. In this case click right again on this item.
If the item disappear and u haven`t the new mount in ur stable (u can find it if u press "j") then pls write a ticked.
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL