You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 6th 2021, 6:44pm

"farming" guild Prestige, how?

There are 2x daily quest: Praise the guild and do the Duel. ( 24k , when not Premium for me) Those 2 quest has 1000 and 5000 base Prestige.

If I go to KoE and pick up to kill the enemy leader, Leo in my case, and + 20x sentry + give 50 mark of diligence + waste the 13x-14x Astral keys . Should be around 50k-60k Prestige.

20x Sentries 1000 base.
50x Marks 2000 Prestige
Effort: 2000 base Prestige

Symbol or MErcy price it is increasing. So maybe worth to waste on 1 / day, but it will incease the prease from 3k to 10k very fast.

I see 93k Prestige for today (killed Leo too)

KoE:
Partizan warr: 2000 Prestige ( kill LEO / Zirkon) - this or you can do it, ot not, not a risk :)
"Revenege to Empire: 2000 Prestige. I am doing as the BG kills, to complete need to do a lot of BG and an addon to tell which guild is in your fraction and wich one is in the other.
"Power of the Elements" Capture the site of the power: very risky in high populated hours. Because your flag will be raisen and other have piucked the Revenege fto Empire / League and PVP is instantly, but the attacker usually sneaky or OP.

Waste 1x astral keys or in Rihat or in Astral give a certain amount of Prestige.
Opening a chest in anomalous sector... kinda not worth for everybody: sometimes lot of fight for 2 chest, sometimes 0 chest, sometimes no people and so on.

What other qests has, chich gives Prestige, preferable solo or 2 man. For sure not the Archdaemon killing I refer.

Killing 20 mob in awhatever anomalous with ship for gold gives Prestige?
Other

- winning a skirmish: gives Order Prestige, not guild Prestige.

Astral Patrol quests give experience, not Prestige..

What else quests gives Prestige, and how much it gives?

Wednesday, March 23rd 2022, 2:32am

u_215513736

Beginner

Empire's retaliation was the 2000 Prestige. In order to finish, you will need to do a lot of BG and an addon that will tell you which guilds are in your fraction and which ones are in the other.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 11:02am

I have the same questions. Thank for your post.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 3:01pm

Daily guild quests from guild master NPC.
Aviak quest to burn village and kill aviaks in Irdrich.
Daily race in Wandering Isle and Kirah.
Kill commander in KOE.

I also stack up Symbol of Glories from Tka Rik, Ammer vendor, KOE, Order vendor, 3x3's etc. and pop them all when we have a Guild Prestige Lucky Moments.

That's all there is to my knowing.

Thursday, November 10th 2022, 3:06am

The 2000 Prestige was Empire's way of getting even. You'll need to do a lot of BG and an addon that tells you which guilds are in your fraction and which are in the other fraction in order to finish.

Rate this thread