You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 8th 2021, 3:27pm

Incentive system for video makers

Dear friends!

Today we'd like to announce that we're ready to start rewarding those who make truly high-quality videos on certain topics in a separate order.

More details.

Thursday, July 8th 2021, 4:26pm

Awesome incentive to help the game forward!
Win for the game, win for the content creators :)
Question, will videos made/uploaded in july count for August rewarding or only content uploaded from august and onward?

Thursday, July 8th 2021, 7:58pm

Awesome incentive to help the game forward!
Win for the game, win for the content creators :)
Question, will videos made/uploaded in july count for August rewarding or only content uploaded from august and onward?

From August :)

Wednesday, July 14th 2021, 7:41am

I have already upload a great amount of video to a famous Chinse video site called Bilibili. I suppose you guys cant read Chinese, lol. The event is for YouTube only. [sigh]

Never mind , I dont need the reward . LMAO

This is the website if you are interested :https://space.bilibili.com/317803315

Come and take a look .
[Sweetbunny] the Summoner @ Evolution. :D
Played since 2010 open beta , in US server . :thumbsup:
One of the VERY few Chinese in Allods EU.
:thumbup:
Yeah ! ! !
8) 8) 8)

Thursday, July 15th 2021, 11:22am

Howcome I've never seen anything from you before on forums or ingame or via discord? :o
You first appeared like 2d ago on the forums. Long time quit ago?

Rate this thread