You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:00pm

Daddy cool – Celebrate the Father’s Day

Here you can submit your entries for the Fathers Day event

Quoted

Dear players,

In Sarnaut and in the real world, our beloved father plays an important role in the life of a kid: He is the one protecting you from the monster under your bed, soothing you to sleep by reading your favorite stories, teaching you how to defend yourself or fixing your bike.

These days, we would like to give something back to our dads and celebrate the Father’s Day event with you. We need your help to make this day unforgettable! So we ask you to:

• Take a screenshot while playing Allods which would make your dad proud – e.g. blowing out a fire burning a Gibberling’s fur, eliminating your foes, rescuing a baby or just showing off your muscles!
  • Add a little text which describes your feat of strength (it can be included in the screenshot, or simply below it)
  • Post it in the dedicated this thread!

We will choose three of the best submissions and the winners will be rewarded with the following:
  1. 5000 Premium Crystals, 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins
  2. 3000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins
  3. 2000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins

This event will end begin on May 29, 2014 and end on June 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM CET.

We will also be announcing the results to the Mothers Day event next week once we have completed the judging process.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (May 29th 2014, 5:24pm)

Friday, May 30th 2014, 5:37pm

Working hard on my dad's overlord. I may have missed a step and forgot to drain the oil first!

-Krafty

Friday, May 30th 2014, 8:22pm

My victory is my father victory

To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

-TeddyBear

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Madbear88" (May 30th 2014, 8:28pm) with the following reason: wrongly posted

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 2:47am

Daddy cool by Hiroshima

My daughter ... I will protect you wherever you go ... Thank you for existing father!!

xDEFTx

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 6:17am

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 7:06am

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 7:06am

Working hard on my dad's overlord. I may have missed a step and forgot to drain the oil first!

-Krafty

that's just your colostomy bag spilling every where

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 12:31pm

Ezell666

Beginner

Keep with the entries guys.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 3:40pm

Diktator

Trainee

I was bit bored so I made this :) :love:

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 4:31pm

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 5:19pm

Arrdem :D

My work

Enjoy :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 3rd 2014, 5:50pm) with the following reason: add image

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 5:46pm

Ezell666

Beginner

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ezell666" (Jun 13th 2014, 2:17pm)

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 11:34am

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 3:24pm

Tamora

Beginner

Daddy Cool Contest

Hello everyone this is my picture for the contest "Daddy Cool": I imagined a sort of letter with pictures sent to an authoritarian father and demanding ... how could it be Emperor Yasker:)

Main: Subra, Imperial Great Gunner
Reinc: Annapurna, Priden Druid
Reinc: Czernobog, Xadaganian Stalker
Reinc: Tamora, Xadaganian Avenger

-Pirati Bastardi-

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 11:22pm

Sulisi

Beginner

Take a screenshot while playing Allods which would make your dad proud

...you really furnished a fit occasion there 8|

...guess he is not very proud for his daugter to play this game...but he is propably happy whenever I log off to enjoy some so called "real life" :rolleyes:
## placeholder ##

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 2:54am

When I was a little orc, my father never believed in me, he thought I wasn't strong enough to do anything interesting with my life. Today I'm a successfull Paladin and I've reached the top of the Frost Peak. Suck it, dad.

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 11:45am

Daddy Cool

Tinker/New frontier/Empire

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "constancesorrow" (Jun 11th 2014, 12:00pm)

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 11:35pm

Dad Always Stood By Me...

Daddy Cool Contest: Stand By Me
Character Name: Jinn
Class: Engineer
Faction: Empire

user_1259537 has attached the following image:
  • Happy Father's Day.jpg

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 7:55am

Server: New Frontier
IGN: Onrush
Class: Warden
Faction : League

Orc Jr. Finally develops his own tremendous physique.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "redcenterdot" (Jun 10th 2014, 7:55pm)

Rate this thread