You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 13th 2021, 7:53pm

Creator's Symbol of Abudance - by it or abuse the game!

At shop here is an item for 30 Crystals: Creator's Symbol of Abudance
It makes 100 Dream Elixir to 400 Dream Elixir.

Fot the God's Legacy artifact (high level) that is needed, a lot.

Artifact level 16:

+ 6.5% DPS / Heals
- 4.355 % Dmg taken.

Artifact lvl 22:
+7.75%
-5.193%

(775 Vigor, 968.75 Stamina)

How much does it costs?

The base ( lvl 1) : 10x Gift of dreams ( that I have plenty) + 50K Dream Elixir + 1M gold
Jinn's Gift it is an upgrade item, like insignia for the gears.
1-10 needs 1x Gift, and the costs it is : 2x Gift of Dreams + 16k Dream elixir + 200k Gold.

Hence a lvl 10 arifactneeds the base + 9x "artifact"
Level 20 needs + 2x 10 = +20 x artifact
Level 22 needs + 2x 3 = +6 "artifact

Total 35 Jinn's gift : 560k Drem elix + 7M gold

Total costs: 610k Dream Elix + 8M gold.

610k divided by 4 it is still 152.5k, which is a lot for me, but if I would even have it:
- it needs 1525 Creator's Symbol of Abudance
That costs it is 45750 crystals (around 400 euro)

Now there are the options:
1. pay 400 euro , for that item and continue to pay
2. do all day 3x3 farming with def runes off, like in attached picture
3. Do not play PVP , neither higher PvE because your Gear is not enough and others are beter than you
4. Leave the game until next patch, wen this aretifactsnwill be reseted ( 6-8 months)

Option 1 and 2 it is exluded for me.
Resulting in BG probably I will lose, no slot in Raid , my DPS will be lower, my defense lower.

I am wondering why is a business for the game creators to: " must farm all day 3x3"?

Don't get me wrong: I am not aginst the pay to win concept. Those programmer'shigh wages must be paid. Who pays must ge something for it.
So, the runes + inflation system is good, economcally.

But this... is so headless decission as we needed to fill up all day questionaire to get crystals, like 7-8 years ago, but you will not get even an eurocent in this case...

u_201145317 has attached the following image:
  • Capture.JPG

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_201145317" (Jul 13th 2021, 7:59pm)

Wednesday, July 14th 2021, 12:57am

I am wondering why is a business for the game creators to: " must farm all day 3x3"?

The idea is that players PvP all day for 3x3, not trade. Some people seem to take trading ratings for granted. Don't make this mistake.
The artifact is also limited to an amount of fate elix u need per week, so it has a hard sealing.
You are playing on F2P server, that's a p2w choice you made since the beginning, knowing well that there is a P2P server avoiding this kind of delimma's.
The differences between level differences of the God's Legacy artifact diminishes. So after a while, eventually you'll get there, and the powergap between higher lvl artifacts becomes smaller.

Hope this helped!

Wednesday, July 14th 2021, 1:59pm

The idea is that players PvP all day for 3x3, not trade. Some people seem to take trading ratings for granted. Don't make this mistake.

How do you know?

what I see it is most of they has defensive runes taken off, to be faster!

I don't think this is a real 3x3.

As I know:
- at beginning you will reach a higher rank I don't know the number. Until that you get combat emblems, a lot or depends.
- after reaching a rank you must lower your rank. So even high players stay afk weith defensive runes off and beign 1-2 shoted by noob, just to lose ranks.
- at lower rank guess what! - you get emblems again.

Yes, kinda all days are doing this, exactly how we did ages ago the surways to earn a few gpotatos / crystals.

But from player point of view it in not nce, is to repetitive, to boring, and the game wasn't planned to play with "cheat" like this.

From developer / game owner point of view: no point to allow this resource gaining, because nobody will buy the desired item.
The difference from lvl 1 /0 or lvl 22 it is considerable:
Artifact lvl 22:
+7.75%
-5.193%

(775 Vigor, 968.75 Stamina)

Almost like a Hero Ornament or a top level guild 100 champion tabard to a low level guild.

The decission from beginning F2P or P2P:
When you spent some cash or a lot of cash on F2P you are thinking it is to much and let's see how is the P2P.
Jumping from high casher to P2P you will miss a lot of items, features, but you can learn a lot from game mechanics! - for sure it is worth to try.
P2P it is even more unbalanced due to of MArk of Acomplishments: who has it is good, who not: it is fail. But at least is cheap...

Example: no combat mount I can't go in Rihat to Ogres with LB , because I am dismounted, from 1 or 2 hit of ogres. Well, no so nice.
Free talent, skill resets, now is not free need to farm gold. Ok to farm, but what if I need to reset 5 times / day ? or even more?
Bag is another issue at beginning.
Goblin another issue. At F2P ( after cashing) it is free :)
And many-many other things makes undesirable , uncomfortable the F2P.
Last time I was annoyed for to low wuest amount: around 20? - while at F2P I have like 50 and is close to full, without picking Irene + Rihat quests! To solve this, needed MArk of Acomplishment, which is ocasionally and distributed on votes, so very subjective.

I think at F2P should be some things / features it would be better, enjoinable.

On F2P I would love to have those items, which doesn't give any combat advantage in shop:

Let me shop ( from web):
- condensed water of death & life ( free talent and skill reset) - for a fair price.
- quest log extender
- bag + bank
- goblin
- miraculos ark / incarnation
- incarnation jar

Do not put Additional stats points and whatever maes easier the combats.

Actually I do enjoy the combat in astral with mercenaries, without Animality even on F2P ( aka casher)
Sometimes , at epic sector is stsarting already: Rowdy can't tank enough, Matron can't heal enough.
I see many take even aoe dps to "be faster" the wipe... You clear the trash mobs, but at bosses it is different the fight.
So nice, when I see DPS hits the Ice elemental before Rody, than it is 1 shoted and asking for a res...
Or at another isle the Orc stun the tank and nobody gives a gand, jsut wonder why is dead Rowdy...
At compass everyone knows: it is a harder astral, jsut like a maze: rush and wonder why are we wiped :)