You are not logged in.

Sunday, July 18th 2021, 2:21am

AZIZMEJRI

Beginner

• "AZIZMEJRI" started this thread

I lost a quest, is there a way i can get it back?

I got a mail from "Amos" to invite me to a ceremony in Ammer, I went there then I had to speak with professor, which I didn't know where they are, so I went to complete my other quests to level up.

I was out of quests so I checked if I had any with that search thingy, I clicked it and it showed the Ammer one, all of the sudden, I found out that it was somehow abandoned (I don't recall abandoning it)

I checked from where I got the quest, saw that it was from that mail, but the letter wasn't in my back, it's gone, and I don't know how to get it back, if there's a way please let me know.

Sunday, July 18th 2021, 2:07pm

It's a buggy quest allods is silent about.
The deal with this is that it will work fine on lv70+ to do and complete it.
On lower levels it won't work.
The bug is that lower levels receive the quest, but are unable to complete it by not being 70+

Atleast that's my understanding from others that had it too. And everyone had it.

Hope that helped.
For future questions, I recommend writing on the russian forum. Devs/mods don't read posts here.
I also have 1 or 2 new threads everyday I check - gets non existant.

Wednesday, August 10th 2022, 9:44am

Imma just redo the character, Assume its the fastest way but it would be nice to know if that is an option o.o or have them update their steam version so the (Y) store actually works.

Rate this thread