You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 26th 2021, 2:21am

cannot purchase subscription

hey guys ive been trying to subscribe so i can get on p2p server for about two days now and nothing will work even when i try to pay via steam through the in game store. ive made i ticket whene it first happened and little gotten little response and no help from support.... does anyone know what may be going on ive tried multiple cards paypal ect. still nothing

Monday, July 26th 2021, 6:22pm

Do you have the Boutique Crystals in your account? Should display in the Boutique.
Make sure to log into the same account on the website as it is ingame.

Tuesday, July 27th 2021, 1:04pm

hey guys ive been trying to subscribe so i can get on p2p server for about two days now and nothing will work even when i try to pay via steam through the in game store. ive made i ticket whene it first happened and little gotten little response and no help from support.... does anyone know what may be going on ive tried multiple cards paypal ect. still nothing

Can you top up your account? Do you have an avatar on the F2P server?

Rate this thread