You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 11th 2021, 4:27am

Trying to play

I'm translating this from google, so if i have errors i'm sorry, I wanted to play this game, but when I downloaded and started, pops up for me mark some options, only I can not interact with anything, either close it cancels or marks the options, if someone can help me thank you thank me

Wednesday, August 11th 2021, 6:39am

I'm translating this from google, so if i have errors i'm sorry, I wanted to play this game, but when I downloaded and started, pops up for me mark some options, only I can not interact with anything, either close it cancels or marks the options, if someone can help me thank you thank me

Do you have a Screenshot of it? Would make it easier to help you.
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Rate this thread