You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 30th 2014, 10:06am

Warrior rubies revamped?

Hi.

I have a few questions about the "new" warrior rubies. I haven't played since they made major changes to the warrior class especially in the talents & ruby structure. These questions are based on my observations after playing the class recently.

1) Feint - Thrust ability spends 45% less energy if 2-handed weapon is used. What is "Thrust"? I don't see it anywhere in the talent/ruby grids.

2) Pebble Wall - I don't see any barrier "effect" nor any indication that it is in effect in the user interface. Before, there used to be a toggle button for it and you'll see an icon near the character portrait.

3) Cruelty - Where is the cruelty toggle button? I don't see it anywhere either.

4) Fencing master - Does this work on both 1h and 2h weapons?

Friday, May 30th 2014, 10:10am

1) Feint - Thrust ability spends 45% less energy if 2-handed weapon is used. What is "Thrust"? I don't see it anywhere in the talent/ruby grids.

Thrust = Lunge

2) Pebble Wall - I don't see any barrier "effect" nor any indication that it is in effect in the user interface. Before, there used to be a toggle button for it and you'll see an icon near the character portrait.

Stony Resilience is Pebble Wall. You obtain it after completing a certain world mystery (think TT2?)

3) Cruelty - Where is the cruelty toggle button? I don't see it anywhere either.

It's a passive ability that you can turn on and off. Check your spell book. You obtain this after completing a certain world mystery.

Quoted

4) Fencing master - Does this work on both 1h and 2h weapons?

No, only 1H

Friday, May 30th 2014, 10:55am

@1aussieonly

Thank you for answering my questions. I'm only lv19 in-game at the moment, hence I don't have access to most of these world mysteries. It figures.

Rate this thread