You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 3rd 2021, 9:14am

Transfer steam account or character to regular a My.games account

Hello I have question

I am finding this game pretty fun to explore the main story but I wish to know the following

Can I request my account to be a regular my,games account so I don tneed to download steam to play?
I also can't buy any crystals from the ingame (Y) shop. It seems to be some error with steam client for that, thats pretty annoying.

If not, if I delete my character, can I make a character with the same name again but from my.games client? I have a pretty unique name my friends know me by that I wanna play with.

Thanks for any answer I get :> !

Sunday, October 3rd 2021, 4:23pm

I don't know if you can transfer a steam account to my.com. I am inquiring about this point.

But if you delete your character you can create a new one with the same speudo.

of course be careful that someone doesn't take it during this time
Allods c'est comme une pièce de monnaie pour bien le connaitre je joue les 2 faces ;)

Cybermaman Modératrice FR
invitation discord communauté allods RU + EU https://discord.gg/Qf6nNAXveK

Sunday, October 3rd 2021, 9:18pm

I don't know if you can transfer a steam account to my.com. I am inquiring about this point.

Imma just redo the character, Assume its the fastest way but it would be nice to know if that is an option o.o or have them update their steam version so the (Y) store actually works.
Saw now a bunch of posts on steam it does not work properly.... Kinda hit and miss on that one.... sorry to say xD

Wednesday, October 6th 2021, 10:14am

Imma just redo the character, Assume its the fastest way but it would be nice to know if that is an option o.o or have them update their steam version so the (Y) store actually works.
Saw now a bunch of posts on steam it does not work properly.... Kinda hit and miss on that one.... sorry to say xD

Hi, unfortunately it is not possible to transfer your Steam account.

Rate this thread