You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 13th 2021, 11:28pm

Actual Currency Exchange Rate: 10.000 Gold

It has reached ±9,000 Gold many times over the years, but it has not seen this level for many years.

We succeeded as of October 13, 2021...

Астафьева

Friday, October 15th 2021, 12:18am

blue crystals are the bitcoin of sarnaut :D

when i started this game i had to pay 6 gold for 1 BC. multiple veteran players told me im far too late to gain anything reasonable at this rate. it is funny to look back

Friday, October 22nd 2021, 12:51am

last year I bought it at 5,3 to 5, 6k, why is it so expensive now?

Friday, October 22nd 2021, 2:26am

in general a higher exchangerate means there are more players exchanging gold to BC than otherwise
the only "real" goldsinks in this game (except buying BC) are golddust for runes, leveling up your craftsmanship (which is pretty much done after max level) and gold for the maze (which is actually pointless as it gets reset after not some time so the gold is wasted)
everything else costs only minor amounts of gold and thus is negligible

generally speaking:
unlike in RL where things just get more expensive and salaries do not get higher, in allods the gold you get from the common sources (KOE, battleground, goblinball, quests, astralshipthings) gets more every patch so its within normal boundaries

especially since you can now exchange UNLIMITED battleground-tokens for gold you can make much more than before now in a comfortable way :)

EDIT: this has been changed back to limited, what a pity

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 23rd 2021, 7:29pm)

Friday, October 22nd 2021, 1:34pm

especially since you can now exchange UNLIMITED battleground-tokens for gold you can make much more than before now in a comfortable way :)

Greetings,

As I've seen on several issues before, there is a misunderstanding on this issue.

There hasn't been any change as you mentioned. The amount of Symbol of Gold that can be purchased is limited to 75 per week. (1500 BattleGround Emblems in total) It was always like this.

Previously, the amount of units that could be spent from NPC per week was limited to 1500 Battleground Emblems. Whether it's Symbol of Gold or other items. If the player used the full weekly purchase limit for Symbol of Gold, he would not be able to buy other items.

Now, you can get unlimited all other items sold by NPC without Symbol of Gold (although the weekly amount of Symbol of Gold purchasable remains constant)

That's what the "Right to Allowance" update is for.

Астафьева

Saturday, October 23rd 2021, 7:28pm

There hasn't been any change as you mentioned. The amount of Symbol of Gold that can be purchased is limited to 75 per week. (1500 BattleGround Emblems in total) It was always like this.

i just logged in to check this and got surprised

i remember having having almost half of my safe full with stacks of "signs of victory" and then there was an update one day where i was possible to click them all which was fantastic as you could now have unlimited of them and i finally had freed up all the space in my safe deposit
then i went to the BG npc and was surprised i could trade ALL AT ONCE (gave many millions of gold) - was just happy i have kept them so long (the initial idea was keeping them for weeks when i have less tiem to play to still get my max gold out of this)

then, they added the right of allowance thing but you could still just go for the "battleground gift" which gave the same amount of gold
now when i right now checked and used the "battleground gift" i got 1500 bg-emblems back :(

seems this has been changed not so long ago - bummer

back to undergeared-reincarnation-BG-goldfarming it is then. i figured they had changed this in order to remove the incentive do do this but obviously this was not the intention

Sunday, October 24th 2021, 11:08pm

i remember having having almost half of my safe full with stacks of "signs of victory" and then there was an update one day where i was possible to click them all which was fantastic as you could now have unlimited of them and i finally had freed up all the space in my safe deposit
then i went to the BG npc and was surprised i could trade ALL AT ONCE (gave many millions of gold) - was just happy i have kept them so long (the initial idea was keeping them for weeks when i have less tiem to play to still get my max gold out of this)

then, they added the right of allowance thing but you could still just go for the "battleground gift" which gave the same amount of gold
now when i right now checked and used the "battleground gift" i got 1500 bg-emblems back :(

seems this has been changed not so long ago - bummer

Yes, emblems used to be stored in the bag/bank before a unique valuables tab was added for them but that update didn't remove the weekly affordability limit.

With 11.0.01.39 Patch,

-Removed the limit for the Battleground Emblem currency
-The alternative currency Part of the Battleground Emblem was renamed to Right to Allowance
-The cost of the Small Symbol of Gold is now 1 Right to Allowance.
-Repetitive use of the Battleground Gift will now yield 1500 Battleground Emblems instead of gold.

As a result no one could never exchange unlimited gold with all of their emblems. do I remember wrong?
Астафьева

Tuesday, October 26th 2021, 12:12am

Yes, emblems used to be stored in the bag/bank before a unique valuables tab was added for them but that update didn't remove the weekly affordability limit.

With 11.0.01.39 Patch,

-Removed the limit for the Battleground Emblem currency
-The alternative currency Part of the Battleground Emblem was renamed to Right to Allowance
-The cost of the Small Symbol of Gold is now 1 Right to Allowance.
-Repetitive use of the Battleground Gift will now yield 1500 Battleground Emblems instead of gold.

As a result no one could never exchange unlimited gold with all of their emblems. do I remember wrong?

i have a vivid remembrance of logging in after a patch and being able to right click all of these stored "signs of victory" and then exchanging them at the NPC in yaskers tower
also, i was standing in Al rihat at this time. so its likely this was right after we got the "irene" patch or after the patch that removed elemental damage from gear but i am not completely sure about that
i am certain because i was able to exchange all that gold at once and felt so happy because i already thought about throwing away SOME of the "signs of victory" at least
it might be possible i went for the bg-gift after the limit or not but i certainly exchanged like 40 full stacks of "signs of victory" or something at this point (now you can stack up to 100.000 i think but back then it was way less resulting in a lot of stacks if you played actively every day)

maybe this was possible only for a short timeframe however because afterwards i sadly had less time to spend on allods resulting in never having an abundance of "signs of victory" again since then (which resulted in not even noticing the limit came back)

Friday, October 29th 2021, 1:47am

On August 11, the Crystal purchase price was 8.100 gold.
In the last 80 days, this price is 10.300 gold today. There is an increase of 2.200 Gold per unit. This means inflation increase of about 1/4.

At this inflation rate, the equivalent of 81.000.000 golds 80 days ago for 10,000 crystals in the crystal index is 103.000.000 golds today.
If you haven't farmed 275,000 golds every day for 80 days, the gold in your bag depreciated by about 1/4, so you can only buy 7,800 crystals with the same amount now.

Currently, around 11,000 Crystals purchased at once increase the rate by 100 golds. It means that the total amount of crystals purchased by all players in the past 80 days is 242,000 crystals more than the total number of crystals sold (If the same quantity sold and bought are equal, inflation remains zero)

The average purchase price for 80 days is 9,200 gold. it means that there is an additional 2.226.400.000 golds farmed by all players within 80 days and causing this inflation. A huge economy!
Астафьева

Monday, November 1st 2021, 1:06am

you did the math :)
indeed an interesting topic

in the last time i have played less than usual but still counted 1965 players
as i mostly play at the same time of the day this means i miss all those who normally play at the other time plus a lot of the leagueplayers which do not engage in PVP-battlegrounds at the same time

likely i miss around at least 1 third of the active players all the time (maybe even more) so lets add at least 33% so 648 players more for a total of 2613 players
they may be more but i want to have a conservative estimation

some might be reincarnations and count towards one player but as reincarnations play a central role in making gold due to leveling, battleground and other activities it does not matter in our calculation here

then there are the "invisible" players which are named after their playstyle of logging in on their personal allod, doing astral runs and then logging off, without regularly showing up in yaskers tower / battleground. sometimes see them for a brief moment at astral academy. if i would not have some of these in my friendlist and have some convos with them i would never have known of their existence and unique playstyle

so for the sake of an easier calculation lets round or estimated 2613 up to 2700 active players
dividing these 2.226.400.000 gold by 2700 players results in 824.593 gold per player
dividing this by 80 days leads to a meager 10.307 gold per day
thats even less than selling the drops from the normal al rihat / astral
so the numbers are surprisingly small actually
for reference, an active farmer gains roughly estimated 3.500.000 gold a day

the recommendation that naturally comes by looking at how things are, is buying BC and keeping it for later as it rises in value. it is similar to real life where you also put your non petty cash into gold, bitcoin, real estate or stocks to avoid inflation

Monday, November 1st 2021, 4:01am

First of all, thank you for your comment. It was a good contribution.

I think there was (naturally) a cross-language communication problem. I don't know if your native language is English but mine is not. I apologize for my poor explanation for this reason.

By "2,226,400,000 gold" I didn't mean the whole farmed amount by all players in 80 days.

Let me try to explain in a simpler way:

X = The amount of crystals bought and converted to gold by all players in 80 days

Y = The amount of gold farmed and turned into crystals by all players within 80 days

X-Y= 2,226,400,000 gold

As i said before, based on "If the same quantity sold and bought are equal, inflation remains zero"

However, a difference of 10,000 gold per player seems too small to me now.

In one day, as I do not know the total amount of crystals purchased by all players, I can't calculate the average farm amount per person per day with this ratio.

Additionally, how much of the purchased crystal is converted into gold & how much of the farmed gold is converted into crystals? These are the unknowns in the equation.

But in any case, you are right. This amount should be many times more.
Астафьева