You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 10:39pm

Carnifex Sale for Smuggler's Paradise

I believe these timers are an indication for when the next "sale" is starting, but 4 days is getting real close.
Is this planned so my fragments don't expire? 436 epics and 118 Legendary seems a lot to waste to me.
Hope a moderator can shed light on this potential problem.

Thanks in advance.

Monday, November 8th 2021, 10:50am

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 6:39pm

I can't believe this?
Spitting in my face or what? I'd like my fragments restored. I'm outraged. Very unpleasant. Like a backstab, you don't do this to loyal players. Consider this a request to restore my fragments.

Thanks in advance.

Friday, December 3rd 2021, 2:33pm

Holy crap.. i have been thinking of this too when i bought 15pcs cuz the fragments expiration are too long.. so i was expecting that before it expires the sale would be available again.. but it looks like its not the case.. so i wont be trying my luck anytime soon for these boxes

Rate this thread