Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

PMB Results.

here you can discuss the PMB results

Congratulations to all the winners!
we will be in touch shortly about your prizes
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Lioo« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

Nice.

Congrats everyone.

Heuy, awesome to see. Thank you very much, judges \o/

Lioo

Profi

Beruf: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

• Nachricht senden

All wining PMBs will be translated soon
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Lioo« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: No, just visiting ^^

• Nachricht senden

Very ignorant from his side.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

How can people win PmB when they don't even explain the build in English ?(
I haven't made a build myself, but I have seen the winning builds in languages that nobody can read/understand.
It's not that hard to make a PmB in English. This event is for people to understand how to play their class, but thats kinda impossible when you can't read the texts...

People shouldn't be winning PmB when it's not understandable. :thumbdown:

And what about the English entries for those that don't speak English?
Your also ignoring the fact that there are 4 languages supported in this community, English, French, German and Turkish, it would not be fair to exclude the others because the "majority might not understand".

But as we said when we posted the PMB news, the PMBs will be eventually translated into ALL LANGUAGES and posted on the website.

Zitat

We will choose these 3 places per class across all of our languages. In addition to the prizes the guide will then be translated and made available to everyone.

Its not fair to expect everyone to speak English, I have tried learning a second language (German, when I lived in Germany for almost 3 years) myself, it is not as easy as some make out.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

dragonsvk8

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Fap, PvP

• Nachricht senden

interesting as each year)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

gz for winners "who deserved it'. i didnt check all entries after seeing someone (who leechs,never progress,doesnt know how to play class and win a PMB? 8| ) named allods-online-player(aka aufseher) as psi..im sure there are good builds there but for reason above i dont think this event has any worth wasting time to read..yup very interesting..

gzz to the winners but every year is pretty much the same, copy paste skill description, copy paste to stat descriptions, multiple builds for every roll that the class can play and there you have your winners, why should it be called pmb ?

The best builds explain equip choices, typical problems, rotations and different builds for different situations. Not everyone, true, but the prize is a godd encouragement for veterans to share their knowledge. As a new player I appreciated a lot the event ^^
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Thanks I tryed my best :P Gratz to everyone else even those that did not win you all did a great job keep it up :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: your all winners in my book
Jinxed-level 60

WOOT!
Thanks Judges for choosing my [PMB] entry. :thumbsup:

... and to the other winners congratulations!!!

Ezell666

Anfänger

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

As I got many positive private messages,even comments I want to thank everyone.Also I want to congratulate other winners and participants on their work no matter how it resulted.

Preposterous

Anfänger

Beruf: Valar Morghulis

• Nachricht senden

awww yeah! for a newbie to PMB and someone who's only been a summy since the patch, so thrilled to get second. :) ty all who voted, and a massive massive GZ to the winners! :)
It's always morning somewhere in the world.

Qaraur

Anfänger

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

GZ to the winners! ;]

But i would not be myself if i dit not grumble. :P
I think that all of supported languages should have own classification of winners(as it was when gpotato rule). In my opinion it is impossible to fairly compare texts written in English, French, German and Turkish as long as there is not one person that speaks all of these languages.

Sorry for what i'm going to tell now. I really do not want to be rude.
For exaple: look at classification of Paladins. How could Farangon(with all respect) win?
I do not know German well enough to be able to tell if text written by Ringelblume is better than Llag's guide. But i'm sure both of them are better than Farangon's one.
Even screens of rubies in Farangon's guide are not actual. After patch this looks different. Some rubies are in another positions.
I ask one more time: How could this guide win?

I believe that mail.ru learn from mistakes. Because in my opinion this was not fair competition.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Qaraur« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Results

Hello players hardcore or casual or just Guests.

I was in guild Monster Inc. Player of allods since 2009.But not anymore.

I just made an account in one goal.To tell something about these results after I checked eacch of the entry listed in results topic.I was four years in the actions and events (pmb) aswell.
Let's head to the conclusion of mine.
The places that deserved and can proudly stand for it and without doubt are first are :
The Warrior winner 1st place (nice design,clear sentences,nice language,creative,very educational and sorted for easy learning and absorbing the facts,explanations of aspects such as draconic relics, patronage-which are very important for a new allods players-applause for that,also an. Extraordinary weebly presentation)
The Bard winner 1st place(also very nice design,creative,explained in details,knowledgebase in constructioned picture maps and presentations,as the Google Chrome translated easy to read and understand,very interesting,nice work)

There are also 4 more places that stands for 1st place -they are very good also but slightly less then 2 class winners I mentioned above,they are:
Healer 1st place
Summoner 1st place
Engineer 1st place
Scout 1st place

All other 1st places are not in the same scale/range/group as these 2 and 4 I mentioned.It is very hard also to get the competition in each class
Other winners of 1st place,you could do it a way better,but it is how it is and it will be as it is.

Write if you are sharing my thoughts and FACTS.

Thanks for reading.

Also I forgot to mention some players thqt made significant good work and they are not even in top 3 (for exmp.one summoner and healer).
There are also good 2nd places aswell!