You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 3:14pm

and the "nice effects" + wiki info win again...

the 2nd place in warden doesnt even use Bestial Synergy wich is simply the most important warden rubie... but ok!

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 6:16am

Nebe

Trainee

GZ to all winners
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 4:03pm

Qaraur

Beginner

One more:
Not once among the winners in one category(class) can we find two texts written in one language. [I have no idea if this sentence is correct, but i believe everyone understands what i mean. :P ]
I do not believe in coincidences...

I still believe that somebody from Allods Staff can explain to me how the PMB contest could be won by the text with outdated rubies tree(Paladin)...

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 9:06am

pmb winner rewards

any1 got their pmb rewards yet? im still w8tin (|:3

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 9:49am

Ezell666

Beginner

Nope,everyone needs to reply back to the cm message and then he will send the list to the reward sender.So winners check your inboxx and answer as soon as possible.

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 5:18pm

any1 got their pmb rewards yet? im still w8tin (|:3
Nope,everyone needs to reply back to the cm message and then he will send the list to the reward sender.So winners check your inboxx and answer as soon as possible.
Yeah, what Ezell said.
The remaining players who haven't replied back should do so asap, don't torture us any longer. ;(