You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 1:02pm

Strongbox of the Winner on Smuggler's Paradise! - 01/12/21

Friends!

The Strongbox of the Winner is available up until 31st of December on the Smuggler's Paradise server. Receive the Fatality visual effect that will make every victory against players truly spectacular!

More details.

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 6:37pm

This has to be a joke?
Not a month later after I reported my fragments to expire, you release this sale and it lasts for a month? Do you realise how this looks?
I'd like my fragments restored? I rightfully paid for them. You rotate all the cash shop for F2P so they can keep all their timed powers active, then you can also set this right?
I'm outraged and justified so.

Friday, December 3rd 2021, 8:21am

This has to be a joke?
Not a month later after I reported my fragments to expire, you release this sale and it lasts for a month? Do you realise how this looks?
I'd like my fragments restored? I rightfully paid for them. You rotate all the cash shop for F2P so they can keep all their timed powers active, then you can also set this right?
I'm outraged and justified so.

Hello,
its not true that they rotate cash shop for f2p so we can keep all our timed Items as you mentioned. Sometimes we also have to wait Months before we are able to obtain them again with a Sale.

Best Regards
Everyone has their own ways of expression. I believe we all have a lot to say, but finding ways to say it is more than half the battle.

Rate this thread