You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 2:23pm

The Winter Atoll - 1/12/21

Friends!

We congratulate you with the first day of winter and we are happy to inform you that the Snow Resort is ready to receive visitors!

A cozy tourist village awaits players from level 20 and above. You will find wonderful entertainment, such as races on sledges and snowy boards, snowball battles in a snow fortress and skating, in the snowy resort.

Fans of a relaxing holiday will be able to enjoy fishing on the ice of a frozen lake or blinding a snowman, drinking hot mulled wine and enjoying the dazzling volleys of fireworks! Come to the Snowy Resort and take a break from the gloomy winter days!

No ticket is required, everyone is allowed to join without any restrictions. To go to the recreation area you simply need to speak to a Holiday Committee Official in the capital of any faction city.

The location will remain opened during the whole winter: from December 1st, 2021 until March 1st, 2022!

Enjoy the game!

«AllodsTeam»

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 6:44pm

Honestly, HONESTLY, it's been over a year, several in my case. And all you guys managed to do was to add 1 skin for the carpet mount.
Very disappointed. Gets so much staler over time. How can I brag with this content on social media as content creator?
So for anyone that wants to farm the winter resort, feel free to use my video as a guide, and there's a new carpet mount.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Dec 2nd 2021, 3:39pm)

Thursday, December 2nd 2021, 2:08pm

And all you guys managed to do was to add 1 skin for the carpet mount.

oh no... i had to check if it wasn't a mistake that i wasn't finding new content there-- this is no good. after tropical atoll being pretty good (minus the petty rewards, that sucked hard) i was expecting more :(

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 12:55am

Honestly, HONESTLY, it's been over a year, several in my case. And all you guys managed to do was to add 1 skin for the carpet mount.
Very disappointed. Gets so much staler over time. How can I brag with this content on social media as content creator?
So for anyone that wants to farm the winter resort, feel free to use my video as a guide, and there's a new carpet mount.

omg...

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 7:51am

the winter event is always in two stages
the season
and Christmas and new year

patience

Thursday, January 27th 2022, 10:34pm

i saw it... i saw it today, someone told me and nobody really knows, wasn't announce...
don't care anymore
f this

Friday, January 28th 2022, 8:46am

the winter event is always in two stages
the season
and Christmas and new year

patience

We knew that, nothing new was added til 26th of January.

i saw it... i saw it today, someone told me and nobody really knows, wasn't announce...
don't care anymore
f this

Correct, I assume they'll announce next week as the ru patchnotes were also seperated.
Here's my video on this.
I don't understand why EU management simply copy pastes the RU mistake, instead of knowing that that was a mistake from RU, and could prevent it for the EU players.

Rate this thread