You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 2:23pm

The Winter Atoll - 1/12/21

Friends!

We congratulate you with the first day of winter and we are happy to inform you that the Snow Resort is ready to receive visitors!

A cozy tourist village awaits players from level 20 and above. You will find wonderful entertainment, such as races on sledges and snowy boards, snowball battles in a snow fortress and skating, in the snowy resort.

Fans of a relaxing holiday will be able to enjoy fishing on the ice of a frozen lake or blinding a snowman, drinking hot mulled wine and enjoying the dazzling volleys of fireworks! Come to the Snowy Resort and take a break from the gloomy winter days!

No ticket is required, everyone is allowed to join without any restrictions. To go to the recreation area you simply need to speak to a Holiday Committee Official in the capital of any faction city.

The location will remain opened during the whole winter: from December 1st, 2021 until March 1st, 2022!

Enjoy the game!

«AllodsTeam»

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 6:44pm

Honestly, HONESTLY, it's been over a year, several in my case. And all you guys managed to do was to add 1 skin for the carpet mount.
Very disappointed. Gets so much staler over time. How can I brag with this content on social media as content creator?
So for anyone that wants to farm the winter resort, feel free to use my video as a guide, and there's a new carpet mount.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Dec 2nd 2021, 3:39pm)

Thursday, December 2nd 2021, 2:08pm

And all you guys managed to do was to add 1 skin for the carpet mount.

oh no... i had to check if it wasn't a mistake that i wasn't finding new content there-- this is no good. after tropical atoll being pretty good (minus the petty rewards, that sucked hard) i was expecting more :(

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 12:55am

Honestly, HONESTLY, it's been over a year, several in my case. And all you guys managed to do was to add 1 skin for the carpet mount.
Very disappointed. Gets so much staler over time. How can I brag with this content on social media as content creator?
So for anyone that wants to farm the winter resort, feel free to use my video as a guide, and there's a new carpet mount.

omg...

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 7:51am

the winter event is always in two stages
the season
and Christmas and new year

patience

Thursday, January 27th 2022, 10:34pm

i saw it... i saw it today, someone told me and nobody really knows, wasn't announce...
don't care anymore
f this

Friday, January 28th 2022, 8:46am

the winter event is always in two stages
the season
and Christmas and new year

patience

We knew that, nothing new was added til 26th of January.

i saw it... i saw it today, someone told me and nobody really knows, wasn't announce...
don't care anymore
f this

Correct, I assume they'll announce next week as the ru patchnotes were also seperated.
Here's my video on this.
I don't understand why EU management simply copy pastes the RU mistake, instead of knowing that that was a mistake from RU, and could prevent it for the EU players.

Rate this thread