You are not logged in.

Friday, December 10th 2021, 12:35pm

Demo tank

Does anyone know an updated version of the demonologist tank?

Friday, December 10th 2021, 1:46pm

any specific questions? its pretty forward as there are so many rubies you cant take anyway or which are useless to a tank obviously

in astral, rowdy brow does it better than 95% of the players anyway

or you mean PVP-tank?

Friday, December 10th 2021, 2:09pm

It would be my first time with the class so I need general help for pve and pvp :P

Friday, December 10th 2021, 7:28pm

as i said, for PVE a tankbuild is not worth it under normal circumstances unless you plan to do heroic astral with a well geared knowledgeable group or normal / hard raids
doing normal solo-content like al rihat and KOE is highly annoying as you lack damage a LOT

(if you still want to play as tank i would assume you have so much experience you know what you do anyway)

the "real" PVE tankbuild (real meaning with aspect of defense) is no longer viable for PVP aswell as the damagereflection is altered now which is related to the cutting of zeroes from HP and vigor (in the past the demonolog tank was awesome as you could be top dps AND heal but these times are gone)
it was worthy to be named along with 2h warriortank and full conviction / HP CC psi ( read here CC-Psi and Warrior-PVP-Tank have found a new friend! )

the PVP-Tankbuild means you stay in aspect of assault but attack mainly in the tank-form (giant) and stack the damagebuff from 1st grid / down rubies

best help is taking the time yourself to read the description of EVERY single ruby and EVERY skill
if afterwards there is still something unclear ask :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Dec 10th 2021, 7:43pm)