You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 5:47am

Jinxed

Intermediate

• "Jinxed" started this thread

Hey Everyone (Jinxed)

Anyone still play P2P if so any guilds still up and running? If not anyone that still plays care to get one up and running? I been playing allods on the side as well as wildstar and elder scrolls online But I still love allods :P no matter how dead P2P is so comment or PM if you have any info or would like to get a guild started thx :) :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 3:39am

i have a lvl 7 warrior on empire. i'll be glad to start a guild :P
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 6:11am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Thanks but I will need more then just 1 person I wish I could find some old guilds not being used that would be a great start.
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 8:41am

I have a level 28 guildless paladin on the Empire side. I go on occasionally to see what's happening over there. World chat is basically silent, unlike on the f2p server where it's noisy enough to warrant using the guild-only tab. Last time I was on p2p I went to Yasker's Tower, where there were just three people, me, a level 60, and a level 8.

I also have a level 12-ish elf paladin on the League side, and a level 1 Imp summie who exists to make sure I keep my main f2p character's name for me...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 8:45am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I see well it would be nice to get list of names for those who would like to start a guild I hear that rumors that P2P will be merging with russias P2P? But yeah if anyone would like to comment with your name and I will add you on my friends list and maybe in time we can slowly bring P2P server back no promises though lol :P :thumbsup:

I have a list of awesome names to use ;)
Jinxed-level 60

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 1:43pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Merging with ru server ? I hope this are only rumors. p2p server needs core feature changes to keep players interested in playing on it. If devs keep it thesame but only add more players nothing will change in the long run.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 9:17am

I have a list of awesome names to use ;)

I have one that I thought about using in GW, but decided on something else instead. Come to think of it, that one could be good. I won't broadcast them here, in case some random person decides he likes them as well...

The first was based on a line in the novel Illegal Aliens, but not "STOP THAT!" (refers to a weapon used in the novel).
The second derived from one of the guild emblem designs available in GW...

Jinxed: contact me in PM if you'd like to know these names. Are you League or Empire?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 12:01pm

p2p server needs core feature changes to keep players interested in playing on it.

It's the EU/US players that are fk-ed up and need fixing. This type of server works very well in Russia.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 2:15pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Good one ! :D

In Russia You don't play the game, the game plays You :P

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 3:30pm

p2p server needs core feature changes to keep players interested in playing on it.

It's the EU/US players that are fk-ed up and need fixing. This type of server works very well in Russia.

I suppose that discussing questions of inadequate promotion of the sub server, in the context of a game with a reputation for being p2win-f2p, might be a good idea...

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 4:30pm

Good one ! :D

In Russia You don't play the game, the game plays You :P

But it's true! The players got too soft.

There's a certain very popular MMO I used to play that started out very good and turned very bad as time passed... I moved on thinking it's just one game and someone will notice what was good about it and make a better one sooner or later. Guess what! Someone did and people don't like it! It's not the game, it's the people!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jun 2nd 2014, 4:38pm)

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 7:30pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

I am on the empire side of P2P So if anyone wants to make a guild leave a name I will add you to my friends list.

Better thought I want to Rise a guild that I once ran as guildleader on the F2P server when I use to play my old toon Asaajj Meslow was part of that guild for some time before going to Doom. If you wish to join me leave a comment with your name or message me all I need is 6 or more ppl. I have a website for this guild already

I will state that this guild I made was around when iscool and mercs were strong

The people that use to be in my old guild were
Meslow,
Shemale,
Meodge,
Iamnoangel,
Worldboss,
Brokenfeather,
there were lost more But the guild died due the fact I left real life stuff. But I am sure in P2P I can make it better. :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Jinxed" (Jun 2nd 2014, 7:57pm)

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 8:07pm

But it's true! The players got too soft.

There's a certain very popular MMO I used to play that started out very good and turned very bad as time passed... I moved on thinking it's just one game and someone will notice what was good about it and make a better one sooner or later. Guess what! Someone did and people don't like it! It's not the game, it's the people!

It's not this game, it is the general western gaming that is raising wimpy gamers. It's all about instant gratification, about the game flowing like the diarrhea from the buffalo. There's no challenge, no putting effort into gaming anymore. You don't put in sweat to earn things in games. You just get everything you can wish for, and if you're looking for a thrill, you ask your best friend to bash you in the head a few times so you forget what Dark Souls felt like and you go and play that again.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 4:02am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Thats why I love P2P there's no free stuff you work and grind and push to get what you want, you dont use money to get power you use your own skill to get ahead such its 15 dollors a mouth I rather pay that then 1,000 dollors or more just to pvp lol. But you are right games these days are getting to easy it's to the point where all you need to get ahead is money to throw around in the game. Though there are people on F2P that have not used any money they grinded people like Onor.

That's why I want to bring my old guild from F2P to P2P It was a great guild maybe not up to par as ASC but it was a fun family of friends :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 8:06am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

There is a slight diference between game being chalenging and turning into a fkin chore or another "work to do". There is no challange when game has some feature that is mindnumbing and redundant and it requires You to do something cause fk You, that's why. Another thing are artificial time barriers so player won't do it to quick. Do i have to make any In-Allods example ? =.=

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 7:36am

Casuals at it again.
For glory.

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 7:58am

Viuhti

Trainee

jinxed, we are still struggling at the p2p server (enpire side) we have 1 "big" guild going on daily basis and doing events :)

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 8:26am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Yes you have Nack I know since corrupt died and all its members merged with Nack and I am not saying that thats a bad guild I am just saying I would like to rise my old guild :P Plus every time the members of your guild are online I am in bed so I am trying to start a guild that has a diffrent time set when you guys are online its between 2am and 6am my time
Jinxed-level 60