You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 4:33pm

new player, questions about the healer class.

Hi I'm new to Allod game, sorry for my English (Google translated for me). I am Italian and I do not find anything in my language on Allod, nothing that is current in our year. I tried to find what interests me in English too, but they are long standing articles. I love the class that heals, for myself and for allies / friends, usually, in other games, I used the priest class, I had made the same choice in this game last night, creating one, but I have read around that the priest not the best class for care, is it? I've reached level 15, I wish I hadn't wasted my time. I currently only have one healing skill but it can't heal anything (or next to nothing). I tried to read here and there and to translate something, but I didn't understand much. Can anyone help me, with easy English, to answer all my questions? Thanks in advance :)

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 5:46pm

- healer is currently the best (strongest) class in allods by far
- while leveling you heal yourself with the "bloodlust" stat by damaging enemies. this applies for ALL classes in allods as "bloodlust" is a general stat. otherwise heal with "salvation of martyr" (purple meditation icon)

- healer has 3 aspects: aspect of assault (sword), aspect of support (horn) and aspect of healing (red cross) - the healing aspect is for ENDGAME recommended when you heal a party. if you play alone you want aspect of assault or aspect of support
you can use some "offheals" to do minor healing but it is not useful for leveling as you heal with bloodlust (the stat on the image)

other classes that can heal are warden and necromancer. both are inferior to healer at the moment.

if oyu have more questions dont be shy, the veterans on the forum will help you :)

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jan 9th 2022, 6:01pm)

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 7:35pm

- healer is currently the best (strongest) class in allods by far
- while leveling you heal yourself with the "bloodlust" stat by damaging enemies. this applies for ALL classes in allods as "bloodlust" is a general stat. otherwise heal with "salvation of martyr" (purple meditation icon)

- healer has 3 aspects: aspect of assault (sword), aspect of support (horn) and aspect of healing (red cross) - the healing aspect is for ENDGAME recommended when you heal a party. if you play alone you want aspect of assault or aspect of support
you can use some "offheals" to do minor healing but it is not useful for leveling as you heal with bloodlust (the stat on the image)

other classes that can heal are warden and necromancer. both are inferior to healer at the moment.

if oyu have more questions dont be shy, the veterans on the forum will help you :)
I can't understand what is written on the screen, being in German and not "selectable" (it's an image: p) but for everything you wrote in English I say a BIG THANK YOU! ^^ At the moment that's all I needed to know, you were very kind ^^

Monday, January 10th 2022, 3:08pm

glad i was able to help you. you have that screen aswell, in you choose the "help" from ingame if you click through there is a part where it says classes and you can select healer there.
basically this help function is a pretty good help for basic understanding of the games and its contents

Tuesday, January 11th 2022, 11:06am

today i check, again many thanks :)