You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 14th 2022, 5:17pm

Astral allod

On the astral allod where you defeat 4 bosses and get items. Sometimes it was possible to drop something purple, e.g. to a place for earrings, statics or additional screws. I would like to know that this is a slim chance to receive? Does it increase the chance of e.g. how to use replicators?

Friday, January 14th 2022, 5:43pm

Trinket fragments? They drop in compass dungeons. For F2P I assume the same is true, + for earring slot.
I quote

Quoted

A second earring slot (Fabled quality) can be farmed from Compass Dungeons (Heroics). It will not drop if you already have it or Relic. Relic is from sales only, price unknown. Fabled fragments drop 1 in 103%, 2 in 106%, 3 in 109%, etc. 500 fragments are needed to complete it. Having this unlocks all quality earring slots in the game.

From this source.

Friday, January 14th 2022, 7:23pm

Greetings,

No specific/known drop ratio but not low neither high ratio. As often as it should be. If you start farming astral for all the day, you'll get it all in 2-3 weeks.

* Drop starts from the lowest level item you don't own until Epic Quality Ruby/Talent Points/Stat Points/Earring Slot.
* They only drop once. Use it or discard it or keep it in your bag. You can never take it a second time
* Replicators or something else does not increase drop chance.
* Apart from that, there is no Legendary or higher quality Boutique Item drop from anywhere in F2P.

PS: In F2P; Master Jeweler Manuscript (Fabled) is the highest level second earring slot and grants you the ability to equip an additional earring of any quality Dragagon.
Астафьева

Sunday, January 16th 2022, 1:19am

Oh, this is great info, Asta!
Could you specify the following please?
Drop starts from the lowest level item you don't own until Epic Quality Ruby/Talent Points/Stat Points/Earring Slot.

Every cs items can be farmed from compass dungeons up to epic quality? Don't free characters get it for free anymore when reaching the maximum level? Or they get discount coupons to cash them when reaching ?

They only drop once. Use it or discard it or keep it in your bag. You can never take it a second time

if you can only get it once, and discard it, does it drop again? Why would you consider discarding it?

Sunday, January 16th 2022, 2:39am

- Every cs items can be farmed from compass dungeons up to epic quality?

No need to complete Compass Dungeons/Heroic Runs for getting this item sets. Latest/Current Astral layer is enough for getting chance for to have its. But as I wrote before, it is neither easy nor very difficult to obtain.

- Don't free characters get it for free anymore when reaching the maximum level? Or they get discount coupons to cash them when reaching ?

Not to give free or in coupon form, there is a "Fragile Item" system for that:

- if you can only get it once, and discard it, does it drop again?

No. It already does this warning when right clicked on the dropped item for use.

- Why would you consider discarding it?

As an example, I wrote that. Some items like these can be used directly or can be turned into fragments to be exchanged for a higher level item. The player must not engage in the goal of collecting fragments by dropping the same item from astral again. It should either use it or swap it with the corresponding fragment amount.

- Oh, this is great info, Asta!

Not at all, I hope I was descriptive.
Астафьева

Sunday, January 16th 2022, 4:37am

No need to complete Compass Dungeons/Heroic Runs for getting this item sets. Latest/Current Astral layer is enough for getting chance for to have its. But as I wrote before, it is neither easy nor very difficult to obtain.

Oh that's something new I hear. And it's only dropping from the bosses I assume? Can they drop in both complete form, and fragments form?

Sunday, January 16th 2022, 5:35pm

thanks for the answer Astaflew

If I got an epic earring space, I won't get another epic earring space anymore, because I kept it in my bag and wanted to collect up to 4 places to turn the legendary one.

Tuesday, January 18th 2022, 6:42pm

Can they drop in both complete form, and fragments form?

Not fragments, directly.

And it's only dropping from the bosses I assume?

I have no official information about it but like other such items from Astral Sectors (Maze Defenders/Maze Traps: Headhunter, Gravedigger, Guardess, Illusion...etc) these are generally dropped from the last bosses.
Астафьева