You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 21st 2022, 2:14am

I feel scammed by the game.

Hi Sarnaut.
I feel scammed. Easy as that. Just found out that I never got a shell Skin that was supposed to be received when owning the following Collector's Edition.
I really could care less if it's a russian only thing, I got so sick of hearing that over and over.
Just because I am not russian, or not play on the russian server, doesn't mean I have to pay more, or do more effort, to get the same items russians get?
See picture below that this assault shell is ingame, in our server, and available in the vendor, but do not own it, somehow?

And see the evidence of me owning the collector's edition.

This whole same story goes for the Seraphim Shell Skin.
Evidence it's ingame, in my server, and in the vendor.

And evidence for owning the Collector's Edition.

I swear to god if you come with a russian-only-priveledge reply, I am going to burn it all down., I will be sad.
And as you can see on this page, the shellskins were added for the F2P players when they got the CE's. Simply adding them later for P2P players at the cost of MOA, is simply unfair.

I have come to the forum because it might be a scam for you too. I've already sent in a ticket. I hope more will do too. it's not right what is happening here. And there's more stuff not correct, looking at the same collector's edition, giving u items as puzzle pieces so u can puzzle together a mount, which you simply cannot get ingame. Very nice goodjob allods.
In the picture below, you see the whole hours of effort of a P2P player, me, who else is crazy enough to go on this ghosthunt, hopping to the F2P server, kindly ask people to come visit P2P, check their mail for the RANDOM items giving along for buying this collector's edition, and hoping that one of the 3 items they got, is the ones that I need. Yes. The amount of time and effort I put into getting a mount because this system is put in so poorly makes me seriously sad and enervating. Of the perhaps 8 players I managed to visit P2P server, and all the P2P players that I managed to "trade my pokemon cards" with so complete my puzzle, I still lack 2 items. I have over 15 items in abundance duplicates that I don't need. Sent a ticket to support asking to take all my duplicate items and give me the missing 2 so I can finally put this achievement behind me, I got a "no, that's not intended." as answer. Does this look intended to you? Leave your players with the idea of buying collector's editions with not enough puzzle pieces to collect the mount, so u can go out and trade to random players that also got the CE's, which by the way, is a goodjob for doing on a low population server, so u got me jumping servers begging people to waste their time coming to my server to complete this god damn mount!? MAYBE?!
I believe you get my point here. I hope mods can bring this it a good ending, not just for me but for all the players suffering from this.

Got me furious with how lackluster this all gets because u keep people satiated with scripted cash shop.
And considering everything u pay for is not even owned by you, it's still property of the game. Looking at comparison to P2E games and NFT's cooperating in the games.
Allods could learn from that.

Goodluck out there fellow Sarnautions, don't let them get to you.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Jan 21st 2022, 2:41am)

Friday, January 21st 2022, 2:44am

Greetings Dragagon,

Your complaint about Assault Shell skins, this is not by the Ru/Eu servers differences.
As you know, the contents of the Collection Editions vary by Free server & Subscription server and this Shell Skins only for the F2P server:

https://allods.my.games/en/news/sales/co…ystals-25092019
Астафьева

Friday, January 21st 2022, 11:06am

It's still stupid holding back "cosmetics" for us, it harms no one and we are paying the same price for the CE than F2P, many archievments can't be done on P2P server, because we simply don't have it in the game. For example reinacrnation, why we are restricted compared to F2P , we can have 7 reincs max ?

Friday, January 21st 2022, 7:50pm

Greetings Dragagon,

Your complaint about Assault Shell skins, this is not by the Ru/Eu servers differences.
As you know, the contents of the Collection Editions vary by Free server & Subscription server and this Shell Skins only for the F2P server:

https://allods.my.games/en/news/sales/co…ystals-25092019

Yeah I figured it's for the f2p only server back then, I also recall CM Lisad explaining that these shell skins, and any other vanity in that regard take time to be p2p-ready.
So I'd only natural to assume that everything f2p gets, will come later to p2p.
I hope you can understand that this looks like a scam, considering we paid for the same CE in the same region. Where one server does get the skin, and the other server doesn't. But later gets it ingame, in a vendor, for a currency that's not easy to get. That is what a scam is to me.