You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 2nd 2022, 10:41am

Guild shoulder costumes?

Hey Sarnaut,
Does anyone know when EU will get their guild specific costumes?
I believe I read in some patchnotes EU was supposed to get it a long time ago but recently noticed this in RU, and was reminded that we still don't have this.
These shoulderpads are supposed to level along with the guild heralrdy I believe? SO the visuals would change.

If anyone knows more? Thanks in advance!

Tuesday, March 22nd 2022, 12:05pm

These shoulderpads are supposed to level along with the guild heralrdy I believe?

That's correct :)

The item has a specific guild-bound mechanic and deletes itself after leaving the guild. The Shoulderpad is just a visual guild item, that can be acquired in the game.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2022, 1:49pm

But Drakdish, it's not ingame...

No, it is available by default after unlocking of Heraldry.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2022, 5:56pm

Our guild in EU showing heralrdy rank lv2

Our progress tab dont have the shoulders here

A guild in RU having heraldry rank 1

Progress tab has the shoulders here

Upon clicking dialogue about guild accesoires, it explains to talk to the clerk in capital, but what or who is clerk? That's the guild master npc I assume? But he has nothing

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragagon" (Mar 22nd 2022, 6:01pm)