You are not logged in.

Saturday, February 26th 2022, 3:13pm

craft lvl

hey guys, i have'nt played for a long time and my crafting lvl on weaponsmith and tailoring stands on lvl 80 now. how do i reach to lvl 95 ? it seems impossible beacuse i tried crafting item to increase my expierience while it cost me 60K gold for 10% expiricent ?! how do i do it?

here

Tuesday, March 1st 2022, 12:00am

cant properly answer your question (as i no longer level anything except alchemy) but have a hint instead: crafting is except of alchemy not really worth doing it :(
al rihat has insignia to get everything up to 106% and sometimes there are 109% drops

for 112/115 there is heroic astral / raids; there must be another way (maybe very rare drop?) aswell as i have one 115% item and i never did heroic astral. maybe from an auto-collect-raid?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Mar 1st 2022, 2:51pm)

Tuesday, March 1st 2022, 7:36am

Hi, Crafting is worth it, opposed as to what AOP says, it could get confusing. Crafting is required to make T2 gear. Without T2 gear, you won't be able to do most of the endgame content as time in a mini season progresses. More people will get t2 as time continues, and you'll be left behind.
Yes you will need to craft those useless lv80 items to push your level up until new recipes become available. You could make materials instead of items so u can later use them for crafting other items like Irene daily materials. But that's for somewhere lv90.
It may be expensive, but you'll have to go through it if you want to make t2's. Wether for yourself, or to sell to others. (great money)

Tuesday, March 1st 2022, 3:02pm

saw like one player with one part of level II gear so far :rolleyes:
he must have gave it a shot and then be like "nah, too much of a hassle"

of course it would provide better stats, however its simply not worth getting overall it seems
the majority of players is proof for this, just look at their gear - there are those who take the effort to go for 115% gear and those who stick with 106% - all level I gear along with some level III drops from raid

Friday, March 4th 2022, 7:32am

People without t2 gear are not playing competitively then.
people with t1 gear and some t3's are leeches to their raids.
Vigor is king and t2 is therefor required.
Everyone on SP is getting t2 gear. It's our biggest powerincome.
I find it hard to imagine that from everyone on f2p, there is 1 player with 1 t2 piece :rofl:
I've known you for a long time AOP. You're looking at the wrong players.

Sunday, May 22nd 2022, 7:03am

-deleted-

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Cugu" (May 22nd 2022, 4:05pm)

Saturday, September 3rd 2022, 2:20pm