You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 12:06am

Is there no Auto-attack for all classes?

Hello,

I'm playing a Psionicist, and so far, it seems that the default #1 skill serves no purpose, as it hits mobs for 1 damage.

1) Will this skill remain useless in PVP and PVE by endgame?
2) Is there no auto-attack for other classes too or does the #1 skill for direct damage classes do meaningfully more damage than my caster class?
3) Have you guys played other MMORPGs before without an auto-attack? So far, I'm liking its absence, as it does away with a mechanic that has no positive risk/reward consideration.

Thanks for any help.

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 12:19am

Resha

Intermediate

Hello,

no there is no auto-attack in Allods, only use the skills of your class.
Well, the auto-attack exists, but it's useless for all classes, so you can remove it from your macro bar :)
Drood retraité !

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 12:26am

All classes have a "basic attack" skill, which is just a whack with the main hand weapon. For all classes, it is a useless, cosmetic skill. No classes have any form of auto attack, unless you count summoner pets set on aggressive (they charge at all enemies automatically) as autoattack or bard's Cantana (an aura that deals damage to all close enemies in the current combat).
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, June 1st 2014, 2:49am

Thank you for the responses. I'll take the "auto-attack" off my hot bar then.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 6:53pm

Fraust

Trainee

Not having auto-attack is one of the things that initially caught my eye to this game. I've played games in the past where this feature can become more of a nuisance rather than a benefit. Like in fights where hitting the mob with physical damage can have serious side effects. Luckily, we don't have to worry about that here. :)