You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 8th 2022, 6:52pm

Uro boros reset after 50m

Hey f2p players.
How often does Uro reset there?
We got it reset yday. Did it again cause we had the people.
Today again, it reset.
50m of gameplay down the drain. This is retarded.
I reported this a week after uro was brought to the game cause it happend back then already, and it still happens.
I'm past angry.
This was yday: vid1 and vid2
This was today: vid3
>40 minutes, only for it to reset and u get nothing as a player. It's a good way to lose your sanity.

Tuesday, March 15th 2022, 10:18pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

It resets when there are no participants stacks, make sure not everyone mounts a car, and that someone is mounted and shoots it and runs after it on mount. the Arm icon, like Power needs to be 1 or more :P It has been spoken about on Discord and also proven that, thats the issue.
I am PioPico

Wednesday, March 23rd 2022, 4:29pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

doesnt matter, if a person goes into a car u lose that stack , so u need ppl being on mount/running after in combat for it to have the stacks, and one is enough
I am PioPico

Thursday, March 24th 2022, 11:39am

Ur saying that if everyone gets into a car, then it will reset? That's busted cause we've been all in cars before and it didn't reset. Would also be weird for the mechanic?

Wednesday, March 30th 2022, 11:39am

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

some ppl atk it and afk on pad, and it keeps em in combat and makes u have a stack, just watch for it , if u get one stack be rdy if that last person gets out of combat or goes into car for a reset :D
I am PioPico

Wednesday, March 30th 2022, 2:15pm

This is impossible pio. We've all been on cars before and it didn't reset. I am sure there is a different cause.